Anyone have experience with that amp? Thinking about running 4 skar 6.5 midbass off this amp 1 in each door?

Hoes what it needs to do. If it fits your power requirements, install and budget requirements as well then go for it.

Did you finally get the wire you wanted?

Plenty of people here will say Skar has dismal customer service. Haven't heard as many bad things about the amps as the subs, but enough to steer me clear.

I went with a skar zvx 12 v3 (which officially comes out tmrw) but will only be feeding it 600 rms @4ohms to accquire good effc since im running it off stock electrical with a d3400 underhood and will be give 125 rms to each of the 6.5 midbass.. Im trying to aim for a good balance of bass and mids/high

Hoes what it needs to do. If it fits your power requirements, install and budget requirements as well then go for it.

Did you finally get the wire you wanted?

Hah, that was all said and done.. Just went ahead with some knu kollosus

If I were you I would have went with a different brand with everything you're using. Skar has a bad rep and doesn't answer any technical questions when it comes to his designs and Kevin had some odd t/s parameters (specs) according to many people on here. I also think his stuff is too expensive.

But I really haven't heard anything that bad about the amps though. Like jay-crew said if it's something that fits you're goals then buy it.

Kevin's a douche. I've chosen to be anti-skar

Kevin is a douche equipment is nothing special. If you get it cheap I'd run it. But if you pay retail I wouldn't

Kevin is a douche equipment is nothing special. If you get it cheap I'd run it. But if you pay retail I wouldn't

i think you got skar'd trippy.gif

Hahah we'll c how good it is tho, got 4 of the 6.5 mid bass, 1 skar 125.4 nd the skar zvx12 but hav a sundown 2500d for the zvx.. Using ofc 0 gauge with a pc 1500 underhood and 80 ft of damp pro in trunk/doors!

No need for 4 midbass speakers, hopefully you have some tweeters to go along with those mids as well. Pics of equipment

Dont hav the pics of all the stuff since most is at the shop whos installin it but heres a pic of the sub 23uasdg.jpg