jdawgg22

15" DC LVL5 newly reconed

Up for sale is my 15" DC LVL 5 D2. I recently purchased and installed a new recone from DC which was the LVL 5 recone. The sub has zero problems, it slams the highs and definitely slams the lows. I am selling it because I need the extra money to buy a new car. If you have any questions please let me know. I will upload the pictures tomorrow.

Im asking $400 and you pay the shipping. If in indiana we can meet locally.

thanks for looking

Jordan

Edited by jdawgg22

It'll get closed unless you upload the pics soon. Also make sure to have you're name and date.

It'll get closed unless you upload the pics soon. Also make sure to have you're name and date.

Thanks for the heads up. 

image-2_zpseffbf65b.jpeg

image-6_zps43be8162.jpeg

image_zpsd746e851.jpeg

image-4_zps68182686.jpeg

image-3_zps7e91406d.jpeg

Edited by jdawgg22

I built this sub a few months back. Last time I seen it was still super stiff and in great shape. Jordan is a good seller and good guy.

how far away from you 45113 in ohio? I might buy if I can pick it up and not have to drive 5 hours

how far away from you 45113 in ohio? I might buy if I can pick it up and not have to drive 5 hours

roughly 2 hours from muncie Indiana. Id be willing to meet in the middle? You can PM me and we can talk via text if thats easier.

Edited by jdawgg22

Im moving to mikwaukee wi in two weeks id love to see this bad boy before I leave