Kenny Alex Alex

needing altenator for 03 blazer

Looking for a bigger altenator for my 03 blazer or a optima top battery looking for as cheap as possible I'm nota rich guy if someone could help b greatly appreciated or also needing a extra battery for in da hatch for the amp. gunna b running a hifonics brx2000.1d pushing two SoundQuebd HDS3 12's thanks hope to hear something back :)

You should be able to big 3, good wire, and batteries to maintain.  You really don't want to go cheap on an alt.

Pretty much it! ^^^

I would go with a g31 battery. If a sears is around you a good inexpensive battery is the diehard platinum battery.

If you're on that tight of a budget look into the AD244 alternator upgrade. You can find several places on the internet that have all the info on it. The AD244 is a factory alt that is the base for most all large case GM high output alternators. It bolts straight in place on the 4.3's with no modifications and can usually be found for about $50 used at most junk yards. It's a great budget option when you don't have $350+ for an HO alt.