Dangrebel

6 18's 60k Yukon

I saw you brousing around on D4S. You could ask JP where he got his.

That was a very nice "under the hood" setup for a GMT400.

Yea I forgot about that. Lol ill message him now.

He said his was about 2 grand... It was a one of design though. But he does sell a triple kit which I pick up from him shortly.

Got one of my 370's from my buddy. F77D43FF-1684-4779-93DF-4F055700776A_zps

Working with robin butler on a design.

Stripped everything from the b pillar back.

The factory sound deadening had some failures lol E37BC0F1-6DD0-4C15-869C-2828B958B20E_zps

FE6FA5E7-F825-4F11-A485-C5C44A670EE0_zps

ABB6813C-3003-40A2-84E3-FB79229E4C2C_zps

Nice!

Thanks!!

Well I picked up some seats from a 2000 Sierra. They will be recovered with black leather later. I got the driver seat mounted up yesterday. And it looks factory!

93EBCEFE-77AB-4983-A43E-068CEDE339DF_zps

C'mon, get to the fun stuff already!

Hell I'm trying!! Lol got laid off a few weeks back. Bout to start my new job and then bam. I will get the audio rolling again. Right now it's just the cheap things getting fixed lol

One of these days ill have me a yukonvict to tinker with. Oh wait I already do lol.but ya that factory deadener needs to be saved man its the best stuff on the market. Should get nasty with the equipment. The best flat response I could get was my van with 8 18s and it was flat from 28hz to 42hz only climbed .1db all the way up and then started to fall off by .1db so I am looking forward to seeing this do something other than get new used seats lol. Hry it up.

The factory deadener was hard as a rock lol. Was like sheets of concrete. I'm working on it you whores!! Haha

Yeah!! Hurry up!!! LOL :)

Ok so after not having a job for 2 months, I finally got one. And here are a few things to add to the slowness! Lol

05DBECB9-D814-48E9-BDBC-F8610747093D_zps

3DBB7DEC-E039-4B63-873F-D9C723B70454_zps

0C7C5888-2212-4CA8-B46F-A930084C5269_zps

Yes they are over 9ft long

What's a decent head unit that can withstand 160db? My 80 prs wouldn't turn up or down and the screen would go black at 158ish. I'm thinking it's not a good route for this truck lol

Well got around to putting a new ignition switch in it today and debaged the sides.

7CD0EDB2-369B-4CB2-BD30-A2045C1228BB_zps

0602D7E0-E243-4D24-AB53-C6C59280C4C0_zps

And tagged the girlfriend while she was snoozing

1D4D802D-98D4-4FFC-A68A-284475F99448_zps

LOL

As far as head unit goes perhaps try a Kenwood x9XX series. I have issues with my 80prs as well. Mine went blank as well at high volume and I flipped out. I use my Kenwood x997 as an external burp deck without issue, but still enjoyed it inside the truck as well.

my clarion is fine. 

I just use an analog volume pot in my boat, but have no use for a headunit since my source is never a CD. If you go that route, the Blue Velvet ALPS are bang for the buck a win.

Well I run run straight iPad but I still like to gave a volume knob sometimes and I like to tinker with the settings while listening. I have a cheap pioneer chilling in my shop. I may run it until I have problems with it.

Man that ignition switch stopped the whole project until I fixed it lol. Couldn't even roll the windows up. It was a birch but got it done

Well I run run straight iPad but I still like to gave a volume knob sometimes and I like to tinker with the settings while listening. I have a cheap pioneer chilling in my shop. I may run it until I have problems with it.

Man that ignition switch stopped the whole project until I fixed it lol. Couldn't even roll the windows up. It was a birch but got it done

Could just run a miniDSP then as well. $2 option for a volume knob. Ipad direct into miniDSP to amplifier. Cheaper than a headunit and WAY more settings possible.

Ok! Strep throat sucks. Still waiting on design from bhe... :( in the mean time psi will start building my subs soon :) and got my rims back from the powder coat shop! 0E163B8C-F4B1-4EC6-A2A0-B8EC0AF61196_zps

3BEDE5B8-759C-4A96-B7DC-98B8C08E13B6_zps

3ABF3B0C-4EBE-47FA-803A-6433025888F3_zps

Don't worry lol the other 2 rims and tires are waiting to be installed. Just didn't feel like jacking up the rear and installing with a heat index of 106 lol.

Looking good bro....dont over exert yourself...it's been terribly hot around these parts lately!!

I like the black wheels. Always thought about doing all black wheels but was afraid I wouldn't like them after I painted them.