Sign in to follow this  
TravTravStuntAlotHamilton

diehard platinum battery question

No comparison BUT MINE ARE AMAZING.. especially the marine one

I switched and for the price and performance theyre better IMO

Being able to pick them up locally on sale is great.

I got mine on sale for around 189.00

I ran 4 3500's at .5 with 8 of them and a 320a alt and stayed in the mid 12's constantly.

I ran 4 3500's at .5 with 8 of them and a 320a alt and stayed in the mid 12's constantly.

I run an 240amp alt, and 3 Plat's in the rear on a 5500 at half ohm, never drop below 12.8, hell, i don't never drop below 13.6 when driving full tilt

I'm about to run 4 15 ethos. I have a singer alt 320 and two 5500s think 3 would be cool?

ETHOS!!! 

I'm about to run 4 15 ethos. I have a singer alt 320 and two 5500s think 3 would be cool?

Nope, you need one up front and atleast 4 of them in the rear.

I ran a two 5500's with a 370amp alt and had 8 batteries(4 group 31's and 4 group 34's) to stay in good range. 

Anyone made the switch from the d3100s to these? Any big diff think my d310ps are taking a shit

Try to put them on the charger

At what voltage are you charging your batteries, also do you have a load tester? You can put a load on it and see if it drops to low voltage. Normally batteries just don't die, there is typically a reason if you keep your current setup you may just ruin another group of batteries.

Did everyone know that DieHard Platinum Batteries are made by Odyssey and Sold under Sears DieHard Platinum Logo!  Odyssey is one of the best if not the best agm battery out there.  Preferred and used by the military even.  I use an Odyssey Group 65 PC1750.  DieHards are just as good at a better price point : )

Edited by THX_Elite

Take your batts to a auto parts chain and get them load tested!

Did everyone know that DieHard Platinum Batteries are made by Odyssey and Sold under Sears DieHard Platinum Logo! Odyssey is one of the best if not the best agm battery out there. Preferred and used by the military even. I use an Odyssey Group 65 PC1750. DieHards are just as good at a better price point : )

They are similar to the odyssey 2150s although not as strong.