Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Slight delay on new orders

All current orders will go out as normal.  New orders form here forward will be delayed for about two or so weeks.  I am in the process of having all my motors and more than enough parts shipped to my shop so I can minimize lead time.  The goal is to get far enough ahead that drivers will ship next day.  Please excuse the wait while I make the transition.

Also I am working with a local company to come up with a custom package solution so no damages will occur during shipping.

bad assssss!!

:woot:

Good deal Q!

Are you serious?? That's fucking awesome!!!

Btw both of my Ethos 15s came in perfectly fine. No sub shifts and no damage to inner box.

Are you serious?? That's fucking awesome!!!

Btw both of my Ethos 15s came in perfectly fine. No sub shifts and no damage to inner box.

Pics+or+it+Didn_t+Happen.jpg

D15A6EAD-9619-4115-91F5-B1C2B9F9EE6B_zps

This may have been the final straw. 4 broken spokes on the basket.

One of the foam squares fell off and this is the result. :( thankfully Q is awesome and is handling it above and beyond the call of duty!

D15A6EAD-9619-4115-91F5-B1C2B9F9EE6B_zps

This may have been the final straw. 4 broken spokes on the basket.

One of the foam squares fell off and this is the result. :( thankfully Q is awesome and is handling it above and beyond the call of duty!

I am being told all current drivers will ship this week along with your replacement.

Stuff happens but I can't micro manage these types if issues when they are being built 300 miles away from me. If I currently had all my parts with me I would have been able to have a brand new driver sent out the same day.

I am also working with a local certified packaging manufacture that tells me they will be able to certify the packages per UPS's 6 foot drop test.

Drivers dropped off at packaging company for custom tooled packaging. End goal is to survive 6 foot drop test.

I'll update when saples are complete.

Part are due to be delivered tomorrow. As long as things keep going well at the hospital drivers will start shipping the end of next week.

Thanks for keeping us updated

wow.. first damaged woofer i have heard of thus far,.

wow.. first damaged woofer i have heard of thus far,.

All it takes is one.

Getting anxious. I'm sure you're getting close though. Q, I remember you saying something in the past about the thought of doing dual leads on the subs before. Any chance you were going to go ahead with that idea?

Getting anxious. I'm sure you're getting close though. Q, I remember you saying something in the past about the thought of doing dual leads on the subs before. Any chance you were going to go ahead with that idea?

About 50 percent complete on yours now.

You da man!

You da man!

Two of yours are complete. The other two are curing and need caps. FedEx should pick them up Thursday.