Sign in to follow this  
PhilHef

Happy to join the forum!

Whats up guys? Found out about this forum through the Fi website, and its by far some of the most useful info on car audio on the net! I just recently received my BLs the other day and im really excited to get them hooked up to say the least lol. My old subs were CVXs so im sure these will be a bit louder but gotta upgrade the rest of the system before I load them. Anyway glad to join guys!

:WELCOME: to the forum!

Welcome to SSA !

Welcome to SSA!  I'm sure you will find your BL's MUCH to your liking over the cvr's : ) With the right electrical system and power in place, I'm certain will make you forget ALL about your previous cvr's...they are incredible drivers!  BTW I found SSA the same way you did.  Stick around!

Welcome

:WELCOME:

Welcome I also found this forum through fi a couple years back been on hear every day since. Great people and lot of info.

Thanks guys for the love! So how does this forum work as far as posting questions? Ive seen ppl asking questions that have been already answered on another post, which pisses you guys off. I definitely don't wanna push anyones button just curious about my step up. Manly the box sizing.

Thanks guys for the love! So how does this forum work as far as posting questions? Ive seen ppl asking questions that have been already answered on another post, which pisses you guys off. I definitely don't wanna push anyones button just curious about my step up. Manly the box sizing.

LOL, following the rules agreed to when joining is all it takes but seriously most generally the only time anyone really gets upset about it is when one person makes post after post asking simple® questions that could easily be found with a quick search.  No one will ever say anything if someone actual does some searching, a little research, and asks a question when they still can't find the answer they're looking for.  It's easy enough to tell the difference between those kinds of questions too.

Everyone here doesn't having a problem helping out but as many of us have done ourselves we all expect people to learn and grow on their own as well.  Guidance, not hand holding, lol.

welcome

yep welcome.

Welcome

:WELCOME: