Sign in to follow this  
JimJ

1st ever Shelor Motor Mile Sight & Sound show

Just a handy place (out of the reach of Dave's moderating powers :) ) to post pictures, yak about what happened...once I run my pics through PS I'll post them here.

Nick M's LA Storms:

storms6zh.jpg

The install that beat me in Stock SQ...grr...j/k, we <3 Nick L. Even though he's "sponsored" :lol2:

mags9hx.jpg

mags20su.jpg

This was eye-opening - never heard of it before, a Shelby GT-700...Carroll Shelby's pet project drag car. Only a handful of them in existence...and this one happens to show up in the middle of SW VA. Not to mention the guy was pulling it with a freight rig worth more than some people's houses, and had another car on it that got next to no attention :)

gt70016ey.jpg

gt70021jd.jpg

gt70032ew.jpg

gt70047gy.jpg

gt70051hj.jpg

Some of the cars - the van's hiding in the left :D

overall5sd.jpg

Viper motor:

viper4sx.jpg

I enjoyed the show----I hope everyone else did too------The "laugh in" part with Jim and Ramos was the best----"let me see ya doo doo brown!!"----leave as many comments about the show as you can----I TRIED to make it fun and fair to everyone!

I enjoyed the show----I hope everyone else did too------The "laugh in" part with Jim and Ramos was the best----"let me see ya doo doo brown!!"----leave as many comments about the show as you can----I TRIED to make it fun and fair to everyone!

You lieing beeyotch, you told me it was cone area :D Making people go home and and chit :) Was fun, gotta charge my camera so I can upload the pics :)

I wanted that little douchebag to do something------"Ashley---tell that guy he might wanna leave----he doesn't want me to get out of this truck----he might not like it" :)

The radio station at the bowling alley would have made you proud Dave :)

im tired. that mustang i wanted to hump

the new red stang with dual stripes with the body kit and stuff is from princeton wv. they also have one thats white with dual black stripes with black rims

hehe i have pics too ill have to post them up

the radio station????Bowling alley?????

Some internet radio station they were playing at the bowling alley...mostly teenybopper Top 40 chit, but every now and then you'd get a redneck in (I still don't know where) calling in for industrial/techno/thrash-type stuff, or Vanilla Ice, or Toby Keith, or Sean Paul.

"Eclectic" doesn't begin to describe it.

But now it's sleepytime for me as well, my skin is hating me right now...

the radio station????Bowling alley?????

rock300.com I think is what it was . We went Vanilla Ice to Garth Brooks. To Journey Young Jeezy to Godsmack to Sean Paul . Jim and I were waiting on the bluegrass :)

looks like fun, damn GT700

sorry guys I could not make it, but if it makes you feel better I finally ran my 4/0 in the exploder

sorry i couldnt make it either, i had a prior obligation that i needed to attend, i will be at the team smoke show though.

looks like you guys had a good time.

sorry i couldnt make it either, i had a prior obligation that i needed to attend, i will be at the team smoke show though.

looks like you guys had a good time.

Dude, you would have walked over everyone. You could of took mod with your stock setup. :)

Just wish you guys had bumped the z with the $3000 install into mod . Would have made me enter. Wonder what getting whooped up on with $12 worth of drivers would have done for his ego :)

ahh he just wanted something pretty... i told him he should have gave me a call... i got the connects for the pretty fibreglass :)

Just caught these pictures today - some nice vehicles there :)

Congrats on the placings guys :)

good ole jim lookin like a grub

at least iron your shirt man

:D