Sign in to follow this  
JimJ

1st ever Shelor Motor Mile Sight & Sound show

mr denim...i thought that you were coming to the show. what happened?

court case got moved, and baby is too young to travel that far, plus the explorer was not ready to compete, in addition the alignment is very bad at the moment and I would go fliping nuts driving more than an hour in that truck, let alone 6 hours at 17 mpg

oh side note, I will be down for the 12th of June, so I might be around for the sunday before

Dude, you would have walked over everyone. You could of took mod with your stock setup. :)

i woulda had fun walking all over people, i doubt the case will be the same at the team smoke show. :peepwall:

nice pics guys

that GT700 is freakin sick, i had no idea there was such a thing

cool. once i get to princeton will it be hard to find the pepsi plant or will it be pretty obvious?

aint no thing really. coming from christiansburg

go over the bridge until you hit the light where there is a church and exxon station, turn right. u will go about 20 ft and u can turn left or right. turn left.

go passed mcds and dairy queen, stay on that road until u get to a light. turn left at the light and u should see the pepsi plant on ur left and then u will see the game room on the right. turn there. if not call 304 320 7827 for my cell

nice.

coming from richmond mapquest has me not going to c-burg then over, but i'll probably go down there anyway and go that way...maybe meet and follow someone *cough* dave *cough* :lol2: