kaydennicholson

Getting a Silverado crew cab

Currently I have 2 Fi Q12s fully loaded built with high quality for sealed enclosures. I will be getting 07+ Silverado crew cab. What would have the most "SQL"/SPL? "SQL" comes before SPL.

I have thought about 4 sundown sa-8s. Any other suggestions? Still not sure if I will be able to fit the Q12s in the truck. Spending no more than $1000 on speakers. Will be keeping my Brutus brz2400 to push out 2400 watts at 1 ohm

Thought I'd scare you into posting something more useful so we can actually help

Why cant you fit 2 12's in a Silverado? they dont have 4-5 cubes behind the seats?

No room behind seats, it'd be under and I don't think there's much room at all, maybe 2-2.5 tops I'd imagine. And I've never reckoned subs, I'm good with woodworking and home repairs but I'm afraid to mess up the subs. I absolutely LOVE my Fi Q12s

I've also always built to spec, how will those 10'' Qs like only getting about 1 cu ft after displacement? (these aren't calculated, just assumed as I don't have the truck yet)

Edited by kaydennicholson