Sign in to follow this  
Zenbizel

Order # 9017

Pre-ordered a nendo 800.4 on the 11th  along with some other stuff. I would like to get an update on when it will be shipped. It was my understanding that the amp would be available by now. Order 9084 is mine too. I'm just  eager to hear how the amp and comps' are gonna sound! 

Thanks for your order. I am checking on the status now.  The availability dates tend to be a little fluid in car audio.

Thanks for your order. I am checking on the status now.  The availability dates tend to be a little fluid in car audio.

Thank you for the quick reply. I sent a message through my account also. Which method do you prefer should I be looking for an order update in the future? 

Email is always faster.

Email is always faster.

Ok I will look for a reply there.

Thanks again for the quick response Aaron!

Email is always faster.

No problem, was on the road this weekend so it's not as easy to get info remotely for me.  We should know more today. :)

Email is always faster.

No problem, was on the road this weekend so it's not as easy to get info remotely for me.  We should know more today. smile.png

Still no reply to the email I sent about my original order. Another order I placed has already been shipped. It seems this might be the best way for me to find out what's going on with my first order, it's been 10 days now.

SSA has to check with nendo if i'm no mistaken, so try not to be so harsh on ssa hehe. SSA is always quick on their end, so I would imagine it's something out of their hand if it's taken this long. Also, with an pre-order, you have to take the ETA with a grain of salt also. 

SSA has to check with nendo if i'm no mistaken, so try not to be so harsh on ssa hehe. SSA is always quick on their end, so I would imagine it's something out of their hand if it's taken this long. Also, with an pre-order, you have to take the ETA with a grain of salt also. 

I was never given an eta and the pre-order button was replaced with an "Add To Cart" button two days later. That's why I'm trying to find out what the status is on the order. SSA was very fast with my second order, I'm impressed. That was a very fast turn around,  But if there is no communication and the website says nothing about the amp being out of stock I wouldn't call a simple inquiry as to the status of the first order "harsh." If you spent over $500 on an order over the internet wouldn't you want to know whats going on with it? 

I was never given an eta and the pre-order button was replaced with an "Add To Cart" button two days later. That's why I'm trying to find out what the status is on the order. SSA was very fast with my second order, I'm impressed. That was a very fast turn around,  But if there is no communication and the website says nothing about the amp being out of stock I wouldn't call a simple inquiry as to the status of the first order "harsh." If you spent over $500 on an order over the internet wouldn't you want to know whats going on with it? 

Mark and Aaron will respond. 

Yeah, I would rather just deal with this matter through email This has moved beyond what I had intended and I feel this forum isn't the place to discuss this or push for info on a personal matter/ order. My bad. My other order was shipped very fast and I have no reason to believe this order has fallen through the cracks.  I'm sure the good employees of SSA are doing all they can to take care of all of SSA's customers, including me. I'm sure everyone is working at full capacity everyday considering how popular SSA must be due to the awsome products the online store offers with free shipping and the awsome knowledgeable community that is here.

Yeah, I would rather just deal with this matter through email This has moved beyond what I had intended and I feel this forum isn't the place to discuss this or push for info on a personal matter/ order. My bad. My other order was shipped very fast and I have no reason to believe this order has fallen through the cracks.  I'm sure the good employees of SSA are doing all they can to take care of all of SSA's customers, including me. I'm sure everyone is working at full capacity everyday considering how popular SSA must be due to the awsome products the online store offers with free shipping and the awsome knowledgeable community that is here.

It's great to have your understanding. I'm sure all will be well sir. 

Email is always faster.

No problem, was on the road this weekend so it's not as easy to get info remotely for me.  We should know more today. smile.png

Still no reply to the email I sent about my original order. Another order I placed has already been shipped. It seems this might be the best way for me to find out what's going on with my first order, it's been 10 days now.

I am working through emails all day nearly 7 days a week.  I will dig back to see if we missed an email.

Mark is going to give you a call here shortly.

Hey Aaron, I sent an email a few days ago about changing my shipping address on order number 9065. I know you probably get a ton of emails but just making sure you got it. Thanks

Hey Aaron, I sent an email a few days ago about changing my shipping address on order number 9065. I know you probably get a ton of emails but just making sure you got it. Thanks

Yes, we got it thank you. :)

Yes, we got it thank you. :)

Got your response email a few days ago. Thanks!

Edited by toyosup88

Yes, we got it thank you. smile.png

Got your response email a few days ago. Thanks!

smile.png