Excellent freaking game! All the lovelies of the Gran Turismos series, but with a very difficult gameplay. It's nice a challenging, but fun at the same time! If you like bikes and Gran Turismo, I suggest picking this game up. Beware though, you cannot use any techniques used in the GT series. The bikes are a total different monster and handle nothing like cars. It's amazing how they can convey this through a video game. :fing34:

for PC or PS2 ?

i always wanted to play Gran turismo, but i don't have a PS....

PS2.

I sawsome info about this game but I not had time to see it or test it. Heck, I still need to finish GT3, but I am pressing ahead on GT4.

I sawsome info about this game but I not had time to see it or test it.  Heck, I still need to finish GT3, but I am pressing ahead on GT4.

I just recently started playing GT4 again. ONce you get to a certain point, it's too easy and no more fun. I deleted the memory card and started all over again.

Tourist Trophy is a real blast though!

I sawsome info about this game but I not had time to see it or test it.

here are a few pix I took for fun

IMG0000.JPG

and no I am not going to resize..

IMG0001.JPG

IMG0002.JPG

IMG0003.JPG

very nice pics...great game. Matt taught me about real slip streaming on that game.

Those actual game shots? Jeez games have changed a bunch in the past couple of years....I feel out of touch. Need more spare time :(

omfg ! uber cool graphics

Edited by Adrian_D

Sweet pics Aaron! I love that Nike car! It's really worthless IMO, but it sounds so cool, and looks sweet as hell.

ONe question though, how do you transfer pics to your computer? I have some special rides in my garage.

Sweet pics Aaron!  I love that Nike car!  It's really worthless IMO, but it sounds so cool, and looks sweet as hell.

ONe question though, how do you transfer pics to your computer?  I have some special rides in my garage.

USB thumb drive,

I cant believe I survied with out one before :ohnoes9:

Hmm. I wonder if I could hook my camera up to the USB on the PS2 and transfer to the SD card.

if shanna ever brings her ps2 up i'll load some pics of the cars i have on gt4

the polyphonic digital (or was it?) is by far the fastest car i've had the pleasure of driving ont he game, but i think the funnest is still my esprit

if shanna ever brings her ps2 up i'll load some pics of the cars i have on gt4

the polyphonic digital (or was it?) is by far the fastest car i've had the pleasure of driving ont he game, but i think the funnest is still my esprit