Sign in to follow this  
DedicatedEnthusiast

Re-Post: Dual 12'' Fi SSD's with cooling - Price Lowered.

Ok so new speakers are on their way soon so I am willing to let these go for $350 shipped in original packaging from Fi. They are dual 12'' SSD's with cooling just as the image says and are just over six months old. Again feel free to PM me with any additional questions or concerns.20140421_153249_zps20ac928e.jpg20140421_153339_zpsb9a16150.jpg20140421_153533_zps2494fad0.jpg

wow, what a great deal!

On mobile and can't see the sign. What coils?

Thanks Sencheezy for mentioning what a great deal. They are dual 1 ohm coils and I live in Parma Ohio. Not interested in any trades as I pretty much have all of my new equipment already but would definitely be less outside of shipping cost (even though I believe its still a great deal included).

These are being sold on a first-come first-serve basis btw so whoever hits me up with the offer im asking for first gets them

Anybody got a used group 31 battery they'd be willing to trade? Something XS power preferably.

Any cheaper?

If you ever drop the price to a actually rock bottom deal message me. Meanwhile can it get any cheaper?

Sorry Dictator been busy with work as of lately but I would not ever accept anything less than 325 shipped and cloud 77 unfortunately I already have new subs on the way

That 325 would include insurance to the buyers door btw (whatever fed ex or UPS covers) in the event of loss or damage along the way

There is some very minimal surface rust on the bottom end and sides of the magnets/motors i would like to make visible before i ship these towards anyone's door. It does not interfere with the mechanical operation of the subs whatsoever and is not present anywhere else on the speaker besides where pictured here. Also these were not ever directly exposed to water my trunk simply tends to collect moisture from time to time during winter months and heavy rain but has never flooded or collected pools of water. Just being completely fair honest and straight up here so there are no sort of disappointments or surprises upon arrival. The rust could probably be removed by being soaked in vinegar or scrubbed with water and baking soda if someone so wished to do (if not painted over or dropped in a box and never even seen). Would have uploaded these sooner but I sort of freaked out when I realized I had damaged the living room table taking the previous pics (if u look closely at the original images u can see where the magnets literally engraved into the table).20140502_170855_zps983ccecc.jpg20140502_170846_zps33c29796.jpg20140502_171216_zps64d9d159.jpg

dam lol it sold no steal for me :(

Was a good deal at what he asked. Good try.