Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Zero Ethos motors left.

what companies have you waited so long for?

That info can be posted in an open forum section.

I'm not here to bash any company. I was just making a statement.

I'm not here to bash any company. I was just making a statement.
thats not necessarily bashing is it? just a question that may help some people avoid such long waiting periods. just because it took FOREVER to get something doesnt mean it wasnt worth the wait. I didnt see your comment when I posted the original question was directed towards that nadcle dude. my bad wasnt tryin to cause drama or anything Edited by ohio45113

is who took so long for me. Although, I think everyone already has an idea that time is never on their side. I contacted 4 times through email, twice on their facebook, and even called 3 different numbers that were different from the one on their website multiple times. I never did get an answer from  so I ended up getting a Mechman elite. I emailed and had an answer in about an hour. Then he even called me and we texted back and forth for a while after. 

People already know about these two companies and their untimely fashion in the car audio industry and they both sell highly respectable products. I'd still like a  power alt, but my Mechman Elite is going strong and showing no signs of failure. I recently traded my , but that doesn't mean I wouldn't run one again. If you're an impatient person then these two companies just aren't for you in most cases.

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

see no bashing. just good to know info.. thanks!

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

subs available updated in title.

UPDATED

UPDATED

again

Damn somebody got silly :)

Damn somebody got silly smile.png

It's like crack.  Some people buy one and just gotta have more.

Haha I know the routine well.

I want one but I'll be gone for 2-1/2 years : ( 

Hope you and DSS are still around and doing well or even better, THRIVING!!! for when I get back Quentin!

I have thought hard about ordering another one...I just can't figure out how to put 3 15's in a 48x20 space and have port area to support them.lol

I know mine started with X amount, then bought a couple more =)

I have thought hard about ordering another one...I just can't figure out how to put 3 15's in a 48x20 space and have port area to support them.lol

top or bottom port. Lol easy

UPDATED

UPDATED

LOL  I did already- but my work is blocking me from uplaoding to photobucket...I can work around it and do it thru my cell...but headed to bed.  I'll post it up in the AM.

Only seven motors left.  As of right now I am putting a hold on new sales.  Once I receive my parts in I will recheck my stock to verify the quantity I have left.  Unless someone backs out of a Lay A Way there will not be any more for sale until the next order arrives in late September - early October.

Only seven motors left. As of right now I am putting a hold on new sales. Once I receive my parts in I will recheck my stock to verify the quantity I have left. Unless someone backs out of a Lay A Way there will not be any more for sale until the next order arrives in late September - early October.

damn! looks like ill hit you up in September

Dang Q- those went FAST!

Only seven motors left. As of right now I am putting a hold on new sales. Once I receive my parts in I will recheck my stock to verify the quantity I have left. Unless someone backs out of a Lay A Way there will not be any more for sale until the next order arrives in late September - early October.

damn! looks like ill hit you up in September

+1.gif

Texas will be representing DSS loud and proud!

damn I was too slow was trying to save a little and grab 2 12's or maybe 2 15's, If someone backs out I will take 2 12's.

damn I was too slow was trying to save a little and grab 2 12's or maybe 2 15's, If someone backs out I will take 2 12's.

same here...

Second week of May is coming fast. I'm sure there are some anxious folks out there. Good luck Quentin!

As long as they get my stuff on the 18 wheeler before they shut down I'll be on schedule. It's all riding on them.