Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Zero Ethos motors left.

Good job selling out.

I didn't really sell out everyone. I kept a few on the side for special people.

I'm special dammit! horse.gif

Special ed

It seems I got lucky ordering when I did. If the Ethos are as good as Quentin's support on his product then I am in for one hell ofa smile!

I'll tell you what, my face hurts from smiling so much this past week.  These subs keep getting better and better the more I play them.  I was screwing around the other day and played a track that was 28hz heavy and the Ehtos ate it up!  You should have seen my car.  Looked like it was literally breathing...  You're going to love them!  I wish I could figure out a way to put a third one in the trunk?

Has anyone tried a sealed build on these yet?  Just curious...

I have two 15's in a sealed test box in a 2010 civic. Waiting on my Singer alt.

I'll be waiting to hear back on the results.  I've been thinking about upgrading electrical and buying a BC5500.  I could then order a third Ethos and run them in a sealed configuration.  Could be interesting...

just ordered 2 Ethos 12's adhd.gif  gonna sell my sundown 10's and rep the Ethos 12's!! cant wait till Oct! its on and poppin now!

just ordered 2 Ethos 12's adhd.gif  gonna sell my sundown 10's and rep the Ethos 12's!! cant wait till Oct! its on and poppin now!

Are you the same guy I was chit chatting to on YouTube?  Said he had 2 Sundown 10's?  Well, if not, congrats on buying the Ethos.  Gonna love them.