Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Zero Ethos motors left.

Due to unexpected high sales volumes I only have 35 motors avaliable for purchase. The next run will not be in until September.

I will try to update as orders are placed.

Also. All current customers awaiting shipment should expect their orders to ship during the second weeks of May. And I will have parts to build BOTH 10" and 18" Ethos.

That's what's up :P

Edited by SpeakerBoy

I'm glad I got mine in!!

Can you post Box recommendations for those interested in the 10" and 18" models.

Can you post Box recommendations for those interested in the 10" and 18" models.

Specs will be posted once Klippeled. But expect 1 cube for the 10 and 4 to 4.5 for the 18.

Also. All current customers awaiting shipment should expect their orders to ship during the second weeks of May. And I will have parts to build BOTH 10" and 18" Ethos.

Does this include mine?  the tracking #'s you sent me have stopped showing a delevery date, and still only show that they have been scheduled for pick up.  At this point I'd rather just wait til MAY and have you build me 18's.

Does this include mine?  the tracking #'s you sent me have stopped showing a delevery date, and still only show that they have been scheduled for pick up.  At this point I'd rather just wait til MAY and have you build me 18's.

Just spoke with FedEx.  Expect yours to arrive tomorrow.  It is set up as Home Delivery so expect a Saturday delivery.

This type of issue will not occur in the future as I will be able to micro-mange everything.

good deal!

Edited by Leedogg

Can you have them just drop at the door? I am in LA.

Taken care of.

Thanks Q.

Still will have softies available, yes?

For those running 4x's power. Yep recones will be avaliable.

Haha. I don't anticipate blowing any. But I may like to build custom units after testing.trial and error, you know?

lol

For those running 4x's power. Yep recones will be avaliable.

lol

And it's bearly 2x rated.

I'm thinking 10k/3 subs. About 3300w each.

high frq  will be a breeze

And here I was running 10k/4 subs wondering if it'd be too much lol.

I haven't received any tracking or anything, but I'd imagine I'm in this 2nd week of May thing?

I haven't received any tracking or anything, but I'd imagine I'm in this 2nd week of May thing?

be patient my friend. Worth the wait. And if you order more, there will not be a wait.

Yes you are in the 2nd week of may thing.  It'll be about two weeks quicker than the build house lead time.  Also tracking will not be issued until the drivers are built and packaged.  This way customers don't wait in wonder when their order will arrive.  When you receive a tracking number it'll ship by the next business day. 

Yes you are in the 2nd week of may thing.  It'll be about two weeks quicker than the build house lead time.  Also tracking will not be issued until the drivers are built and packaged.  This way customers don't wait in wonder when their order will arrive.  When you receive a tracking number it'll ship by the next business day. 

Hell, 4 weeks is a breeze compared to most other companies. I think i waited like 4 to 6 months from another company. 

Once I get set up all orders will ship with in 3 business days of cleared payment.  If I can't keep up I have plenty of competent family members that are willing to help. 

Hell, 4 weeks is a breeze compared to most other companies. I think i waited like 4 to 6 months from another company.

I've waited far far longer, just to get the wrong equipment. I was less that than pleased. My Ethos came quick. I was not in a hurry, obviously.

what companies have you waited so long for?