JCBULLET

Xcon's (trunk only) SPL #'s

Konichiwa, I am curious as to what kind of #'s people are getting (sealed on the dash) out of the Xcon's from there trunks. My little setup this year: Kenwood Excelon 997, Digital Designs m3b, Soundqubed Q-200, Xcon 12's, Powerbass components, Xs3400, Xs3100, 220 alt, 0awg welding cable & SkyHighCarAduio. ..So if you have or are currently using Xcon's "please" post your #'s. Thanx

Totally install dependent.

Theoretically numbers here for sealed on the dash. If you have lets say, an 04 imapala, two 12" xcons and two 3k amp with sufficient power tuned to about 32hz. I could see a high 40s on music. Maybe 47ish. Totally theoretically though.

You are correct Aaron, thank you. That is why this is for Xcon/trunk only #'s

Thanks for your response Cheezy but with my little m3b I'm already doing a 147+ sealed on the dash anyone else out there with better #'s..

You are correct Aaron, thank you. That is why this is for Xcon/trunk only #'s

LOL but YOUR build.. and MY build.. even with the same equipment  part for part  COULD differ greatly.....

oh i see where your going...

Be patient and you will see where I'm really going with this:)

I take it you have Xcon's in your trunk BigJon ..If so what are you getting for #'s?

cartman-unsure.gif shrug.gif milkshakeak7.gif doindadomodance.gif

Guess I'm the loudest trunk in the world running Xcon's:) .. And 1 is in serious need of a recone lol

shit.. you must be high if you think your the loudest trunk in the world buddy

i run DDS ethos

Are you cereal?¿? Omg:/ It was a joke and no one has posted any real #'s for running Xcon's in a trunk except for Cheezy and his hypothesis for needing 6k to hit a 147 "lil". So I guess until someone post real #'s with Xcon's in a trunk ..I am the loudest trunk in the world (with Xcon's). Not trying to be a d***, but it is what it is.

I can see xcons putting up good numbers,best I have done is 143.5 @ dash with 2 Icon 12's on 2k tuned @ 30

I'll have to agree with Aaron

http://youtu.be/Cdiz0k0Rudw

Are you cereal?¿? Omg:/ It was a joke and no one has posted any real #'s for running Xcon's in a trunk except for Cheezy and his hypothesis for needing 6k to hit a 147 "lil". So I guess until someone post real #'s with Xcon's in a trunk ..I am the loudest trunk in the world (with Xcon's). Not trying to be a d***, but it is what it is.

Lol^^

Nice roflmao but to agree that a person needs 6k to "may be" get a 147 with Xcon's out the trunk is Nonsense! I can do that with one m3b in my Grand Prix which is about the same size as an Impala Not here to argu or deal with drama I see that a lot on other sites Just thought this would be the place to find out and see what people are doing for numbers with there Xcon's out of the trunk All the responses thus far have been great and I do expect some criticism ect but instead of speculations I would like to see more people respond with facts like you just did "thank you"

Nice roflmao but to agree that a person needs 6k to "may be" get a 147 with Xcon's out the trunk is Nonsense! I can do that with one m3b in my Grand Prix which is about the same size as an Impala Not here to argu or deal with drama I see that a lot on other sites Just thought this would be the place to find out and see what people are doing for numbers with there Xcon's out of the trunk All the responses thus far have been great and I do expect some criticism ect but instead of speculations I would like to see more people respond with facts like you just did "thank you"

I also have a grand prix,good cars

Also nice numbers, nobody is taking away from that. What frequency are you hitting 147db at? Start a build log and post pictures of your setup and progress so far.

A 147 is loud... That's all I was doing at the headrest with almost 6,000 watts and an Evil.

I will have build log posted tonight as soon as I figure out out how to post some pictures..

Yup, a 147 is somewhat loud. A month ago I was doing a little over 146 with a single AQ hd315 with my m3b @ 1omh, But with these Xcon's I am now doing well over that.