Sign in to follow this  
Evan Marrs

want a better system

Can you guys help me out I want a better system some 15s I was thinking 2 of the z 4s with a saz3500 idk how that would work I want to spend 3 grand I already have wiring kit and head unit.

come on dude, put some effort into your post. for example, explain what you had before so we can make some suggestions. 

He already made a post just like this one...only this one is even less informative, he said in the previous post:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/62235-want-a-better-system/

...as I stated in the last post:

"Most importantly what is your electrical system like?  Big 3?  H/O alternator? Nice Battery(s)?  That is where all good systems begin, next would be a quality install of your chosen equipment."

I will add to that...

Dang near ANYTHING and EVERYTHING from this forum and these stores will out-perform your Rockford Fosgate T2...If you want quality your looking in the right place.  SSA, DSS, Fi, IA...all of em.

We at this forum can't, don't and won't knowingly make blind suggestions about what might be the best equipment for you or your vehicle, with out knowing some facts about your vehicle, it's electrical system, what you have had, what you do have, and what it is you will ultimately want.

Edited by THX_Elite

better...no idea what we are comparing this too?