Sign in to follow this  
lex2674

My Fi Q is on the way

Just wanted to drop a line about the guys at Fi Audio. I ordered my Q12 on April 4. I just recieved an email that FedEx picked my package up today and should be delivered to me at the latest by Friday. Not a bad turn around time, took exactly 16 business days for it to go through the build process. I got an email last Thursday that they finished all the steel and were waiting for the motor to dry. I wasn't expecting the assembly to go that quickly. I had excellent customer service since day 1 and I would tell anyone contemplating like I was doing to just buy it already, you won't regret it. I had time to get the rest of my build together and am basically plug and play when it's dropped at my office. Hats off to Nick and everyone at Fi, you got yet another life long customer. I will make sure to drop some videos on here to let you know what I going on. A brand spankin new Crescendo Symphony 1500.1, Ct Sounds 80 mil deadener, all new knu wire and krystal kable rca's, and a custom built sealed box with bracing and a double baffle etc...Should go good in my 2006 Pontiac Vibe hatchback. I built the box to be 1.25 after bracing/displacement and all that good ish. Only thing left to get is my Symphony 800.4 for my mids when my long awaited tax delay comes through next week, and finish up my big 3 next weekend and throw the deep cycle battery in.  Once again thanks and this will be a long week for me for sure...

Oh, left out the Crescendo Mezzo components, how could I forget those???

Yup Nick and the gang are playing catch up, sometimes certain parts get delayed.

Welcome

nice!!! welcome to the forum sir!

Thank you, all...Quick question, like I said I have a Crescendo 1500.1 and will have 4ga knu ofc running w/ a 150 amp capacity. Do you think I'll experience a lot more voltage drop w/ the 4ga as opposed to 1/0? I will be upgrading in a month or so, but my guess is that if the 4ga is running closer to full capacity, voltage drop might be bigger. Anyone have any experience w/ this that could clue me in a lil as to how much drop I might expect?

Looking forward to seeing this build, Ive got a symphony 1500 Im waiting to hear as well. Thing is crazy tiny! 

Curious to see how you like the 800.4 as well, been thinking about grabbing one so I can get my pwx8s on a seperate amp channel from my 6s for more power.

Looking forward to seeing this build, Ive got a symphony 1500 Im waiting to hear as well. Thing is crazy tiny! 

Curious to see how you like the 800.4 as well, been thinking about grabbing one so I can get my pwx8s on a seperate amp channel from my 6s for more power.

What sub you getting from Fi? I've had this amp sittin under my bed for 2 weeks now, lonely as fu@k, and got my wiring this weekend. Yeah, the amp looks tiny for a beast 1500.1 and from what I've seen on tests, It performs just as good as the saz1500.1 doing 1720rms  @1ohm certifed (clean) Which isn't too shaby for only $300.00. I've heard my nendo dealer's car w/ 4 sets of mezzo components on 2 800.4's and it was sick. I'll make sure to put up some pics and vids when installed. I'm putting in the rca's tonight after work and as long as I get a 16 ton crimper from my friend I'll hook all the power wires up. What kinda car you got your's going in?

Edited by lex2674

4 sets of components, why?

you should be good with that enclosure. You got the HTQS option?

I ordered a recone on March 20th and still haven't gotten fulfilled. 

This really sucks for me cause I have back to back shows to get to on the 10th and 17th. =[

Yeah, I got the high Qts w/ the I heat ring, p chamfer and carbon fiber cap. That sucks, I heard that the recones get last priority with them. Good luck to you, 

And to the person on top, I have no idea why he put 4 sets of components of the front door. I guess b/c he could, and his girl wanted em. They're all the in the front panel and he said the last 2 you couldn't tell any difference when they were added b/c they are blocked by the seat, unless you open the doors. lol

Didn't have a chance to hear it with the 18" Tantric HDD since it he blew it  at SBN

Sign in to follow this