Kenny Alex Alex

never again will i order from here

For real first i get lied to when i ordered my subs they were in stock next day i check my order and it's back ordered till March 31st ok i can wait two weeks then back ordered again till April 28th ok lil heated then that day comes and still not shipped then they have no answers for me on why and a two day shipping turned into 4 days and the subs are too big for my box for 12's and Aaron was nothing but rude in my emails not very professional if u ask me so all i got to say is FUCK SSA and Aaron marks nice and helpful but FUCK YOU AARON you arrogant prick!!!!!

Seriously man? You think this will rectify anything that has happened? Aaron is nothing but professional, so I'm not sure where you got this idea.

First off what did you order?

You are one hell of a big man Kenny.   Big man.

Wow, too bad you could not have rethought what you wanted to post and shown a little more tact.

Way to wake up my notifacations from SSA land popcorn2.gif

One thing in this business .......plan for longer, plan to spend more money, it never arrives on time, it's never done on time, etc..........

Patience is very important in this line of business! Specially this time of year!

Haha, so your mad that they you bought subs without researching to see if they fit in your box?  boo.gif 

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience.  These people here are all considerate to your conecerns, but tone it down a bit.. We all have felt anxious leading to the delays and waits.  I'm sure SSA has contacted you and you'll get full instruction of how to put subs in a box or what ever else you need.

Can't make everyone happy.

the box you have might be for 2 12's but the cut outs are 11" or smaller, and made for Kickers lol, kenwood, Pioneer, sony.

but the SoundQubed, Sundown, SSA,Re Audio, DD Audio the Cutout Diameter 11 3/16" or bigger for the 12" sub to fit.

Aaron is a cool dude and he is never Rudehuh.png

I hope you blow you're subs

How's he going to blow the subs when he can't even get them in the box

For real first i get lied to when i ordered my subs they were in stock next day i check my order and it's back ordered till March 31st ok i can wait two weeks then back ordered again till April 28th ok lil heated then that day comes and still not shipped then they have no answers for me on why and a two day shipping turned into 4 days and the subs are too big for my box for 12's and Aaron was nothing but rude in my emails not very professional if u ask me so all i got to say is FUCK SSA and Aaron marks nice and helpful but FUCK YOU AARON you arrogant prick!!!!!

So are you saying your enclosure was designed/built for the subs you ordered and holes cut out FOR THEM and the subs wont fit?

Ignorant crying arrogant? I say, how rude! (In a British accent)

For sake of Mark and Aaron's sanity I hope this isn't another MDWerner situation.

How's he going to blow the subs when he can't even get them in the box

edit..

Edited by ohio45113

Enough. This is an adult forum. Act like one.

Wow

Doh.gifOMG, for real dude?...If I was Aaron I'd have a hard time with shit like this that is for sure,

Props Aaron!!

Edited by THX_Elite

As our customer base grows year after year, we can't expect all customers to be rational.  We can only do our best to make as many of our customers happy as we can.

haha

you-mad-bro_zps7bb1af76.jpg

read the specs before u build a box...

Edited by 1two3

Unbelievable. Dirty laundry on public forum. Good luck on all your future endeavors. See-ya

It's a prefab box until my new box is finished for da subs and i fit them in it had to make cuts and Aaron you were rude dnt even act like u weren't you piece of shit. FUCK SSA YOU ASS.

So you bought a pre fab box made for subs like Pyramid, Sony, Kicker, and Ebay junk (which have small stamped steel baskets), then expect a good subwoofer with a nice basket to fit in it? Even if you had gotten the sub in the box, it more than likely would have sounded like crap. Buy good equipment, get a good box built. I've even proven to people you can do good numbers with junk equipment. 

Clif notes: OP can't research before he buys prefab boxes, and blames the least likely suspect for his problems.