Kenny Alex Alex

never again will i order from here

Pointless thread delete this uneducated individual.

LAY DOWN THE BAN HAMMER!

Please learn to respect others and to use punctuation while posting, you agreed to terms when you signed up.

It's a prefab box until my new box is finished for da subs and i fit them in it had to make cuts and Aaron you were rude dnt even act like u weren't you piece of shit. FUCK SSA YOU ASS.

Do I need to post the screen shots of PM's and FB messages?  You have shown your character.  Everyone on this site and many others know I have never been rude to them for SSA business. 

I agree with this statement 100%!  I am very green around here, but Aaron has been nothing but professional and fast reacting to my numerous questions. 

As our customer base grows year after year, we can't expect all customers to be rational.  We can only do our best to make as many of our customers happy as we can.

This is very true!

In this case I don't think anything you(Aaron) could do to make him happy. Lack of knowledge and immaturity you can't do anything with!

the kid must be working for one of SSA's competitors ... lol

Wow what a bunch of BS, don't even know anyone at SSA but feel sorry for Aaron when he has to deal with people like this. You should ban Kenny from the site for bashing on yall like that.