Berizzle352

Needing Fi Bl 15 Enclosure Design/Cut Sheets

I purchased a Fi Bl 15 Waiting on it in The mail (awaiting Fulfillment) and i am puting it in a 04 honda accord coupe i would like anywher from 3 to 4 cubic feet but being able to put in my trunk restricts the height it needs to be no more than 17 inches high can anyone help me with dimensions and or advice on how to come up with a precise enclosure build for my sub i would like to be tuned anywhere 30 to 35 htz it would be much appreciated

play with these figures, but with your height limitations.

you mean by changing them up as if i make the height two inches less would i make one side two inches more?

essentially yes, but rule of thumb use this internal volume, and use 12-16 sq inches of port per cu. ft with similar tuning

so i could just take like two inches off height and add two inches to width and keep the port the way it is

essentially yes, but rule of thumb use this internal volume, and use 12-16 sq inches of port per cu. ft with similar tuning

No on both accounts.

You can't take 2" from one side and add it to another. The internal volume (LxWxH) needs to stay the same.

And there is no "rule of thumb" for port area. Absolute fail there. You already know the port area though from the recommended enclosure. If you aren't going to model, use that amount of area.

Can anyone still help me out with some enclosure designs I'm kinda lost on what to do for a box