Sign in to follow this  
kingsham

Fi X 10s

Hello folks. I been a forum lurker for quite a while. I happened to run across a pair of Fi X 10 inch preproduction models. I have no clue as to the specs of these. A guy locally has them for sale..and I was very interested in them. Would anybody happen to know the specs(rms, suggested enclosure size) on the X's as I assume they were from the first run of the sub.

Thanks

Have you emailed Fi yet?

I picked up a pair of these for a friend a few years ago and they were fantastic performers too.  Seems like these particular models, IIRC, were rated at 250 wrms but otherwise spec'd out very closely to X series before the upgrades.  The buddy I helped to get these was running them bridged on an SAX-100.2 and boy did they ever put in work for a pair of modest little 10's.  Fi would definitely have all the details, or should have them available.  If it were me and the price was right I wouldn't hesitate.

Fi X 10inch Preproduction 3

Fi X 10inch Preproduction 2

Fi X 10inch Preproduction

Here are some pics of the subs. Picked both up for $200. Solid deal. Any suggestions on enclosure build?

some classic x's

Any suggestions on what type of power I should run to them and recommended enclosure size and tuning? 

Nice!

I would just try emailing Fi.........

Sign in to follow this