Sign in to follow this  
goindef22

order#s 8315, 8634, 8794

Would really like to know what's the hold up on my orders. 8315 placed on Feb 17. 8634 placed on mar 14. 8794 placed on mar 26. Aaron has been real polite and quick to get back with me but it's going on 3 months and I still haven't seen one sub. Ordered 4 zcon 18s

8315 placed Feb 17th and still haven't received? I also placed an order on March 14th and was hoping it would be shipping sometime this week. 

Yea. Keep getting different excuses. One minute the buildhouse is behind. The next waiting on 18 inch baskets and then a week ago Aaron says they were shipping out refines. Wtf. Spent almost 2 grand on subs

*recones not refines

Zero excuses, just what is current status.  The Tax Season rush was bigger than we have ever seen, and that quickly set the build house back.  They were cranking out recones because they are waiting on parts that are due in later this week for fully built orders.  Which means a very large number of orders will be shipping out shortly there after.

Ok that's good to hear. It'll be another month or so before I'm ready to install them so hopefully I'll have them by then. Everybody keeps telling me they're worth the wait so I sure hope so

Yea. Keep getting different excuses. One minute the buildhouse is behind. The next waiting on 18 inch baskets and then a week ago Aaron says they were shipping out refines. Wtf. Spent almost 2 grand on subs

I hear ya i ordered 6 zcon 18s

Zero excuses, just what is current status.  The Tax Season rush was bigger than we have ever seen, and that quickly set the build house back.  They were cranking out recones because they are waiting on parts that are due in later this week for fully built orders.  Which means a very large number of orders will be shipping out shortly there after.

As long as they don't rush to get mine done ill be good lol, would hate to have to wait even longer due to an error because they rushed the assembly. Thanks for the update Aaron

As long as they don't rush to get mine done ill be good lol, would hate to have to wait even longer due to an error because they rushed the assembly. Thanks for the update Aaron

Part of the lead time is due to things being done right.  Hence why we have such a low (almost non-existant) failure/defect rate.

Excellent, can we get some SSA stickers for the wait? lol

Part of the lead time is due to things being done right.  Hence why we have such a low (almost non-existant) failure/defect rate.

Excellent, can we get some SSA stickers for the wait? lol

We have new one's being cut now.

Is the next shipment of zcons going to have the new spiders and leads? The non sandwiched ones

6 18s sheesh. What you putting that in

lol then that means my single 12 zcon will be even longer wait. i would expect that big orders get filled first.

Is the next shipment of zcons going to have the new spiders and leads? The non sandwiched ones

Not really a shipment as they are all made to order, but yes, they are all moving to the new spider pack and non-sandwiched leads.

lol then that means my single 12 zcon will be even longer wait. i would expect that big orders get filled first.

All orders chronologically.

So my zcons will have the new spider pack?

So my zcons will have the new spider pack?

All that are in production will.

6 18s sheesh. What you putting that in

02 Tahoe

Not really a shipment as they are all made to order, but yes, they are all moving to the new spider pack and non-sandwiched leads.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have a picture of the new spider and leads?

+1 im curious as well

search for it there was a topic about it not too long ago

I'm in the Zcon waiting line too, for a single 15".

Chronologically I'm so far ! I need to forget it for some more weeks, or months :(  :(  :(

I'm in the Zcon waiting line too, for a single 15".

Chronologically I'm so far ! I need to forget it for some more weeks, or months :(:(:(

good luck I been checking my status everyday since I ordered it. on march 21st lol.. its turning into a obsession. its well worth the wait though

Not handy on this computer at this moment.  But we will be working on updating the site shortly.