Sign in to follow this  
adio

any car audio enthusiasts in atlanta, ga area??

it seems like its just me and the shops shrug.gif ......... i need some face to face help with my recent install. maybe you know somebody that kicks car audio ass but works out of their garage?!?!   thanks kids

it seems like its just me and the shops shrug.gif ......... i need some face to face help with my recent install. maybe you know somebody that kicks car audio ass but works out of their garage?!?!   thanks kids

I'm not sure... You could get in touch with Nextime, he lives that way. See where he gets his stuff done at. 

I'm not sure... You could get in touch with Nextime, he lives that way. See where he gets his stuff done at. 

ill try to find him thanks

According to MapQuest, You are about 386 miles from me here in Jackson, Ms. (about 6 hrs)

According to MapQuest, You are about 386 miles from me here in Jackson, Ms. (about 6 hrs)

i can make it in 1hr 23minutes and 14.2398 secs