STRANGEMUSIC

SSA order wait time?

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what kind of wait time there is on SSA subs? I'm looking at the SSA EVILS in 15 inch. Awhile back it said there was a 21 day build time I believe. Now when I go to the store and add to cart I don't see anything that says anything about build time. Thanks

I'm not sure. I know a few people who've been waiting for a couple months though.

I believe 6-8 weeks, I'm sure Aaron can confirm.

I believe 6-8 weeks, I'm sure Aaron can confirm.

I didn't want to bug him until I was ready to place a order.

it took 2 1/2 - 3 months to get my new ones in this year.

last year it took 4 months or less

with the new Foad Leads are Worth the wait, and i love them.

Im still waiting on my Recone that i sent almost 4 months ago

but my recone is taking longer is Because  that the motor was cracked from Fedex shipping damage when i send it to las vagas ssa build house. SSA fixed it at no charge that being said SSA has great Customer Service

Edited by Cruz87

The 21 days is rarely close to accurate. Plan on 45+ business days.... If you do this you will have more accurate expectations... In the off chance they beat it.. bonus!

That being said they make awesome subs! I love my XCON. i would not think twice about ordering another but the 21+ bus day delivery is misleading.

When i ordered my Zcons, it was about 15 business days. You also need to factor in shipping, depending on where you live it could take 1-7 days in the CONUS.

Iv seen people get there orders in around 3 weeks and up to about 4 months.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll defantly keep that in consideration when ordering and try to plan my build around that wait time.

The 21 business days average is accurate.  We are not going to mislead people, we are not that kind of company.  There are a couple of periods in the year that it will be longer, usually spring and Black Friday.  This year's tax season/spring was FAR bigger than all previous years (dating back to 2006).  So when the demand is so much higher than normal, the wait time can be a little longer than the average.  But, when it is not during one of the peak periods, see Julians post, the lead time is normally under the 21 business days.

Trust me, I don't like the lead time either, as I have to explain it many times via email, 7 days a week. 

I ordered a Zcon 15" recently, and I don't want to count each day. It's VERY VERY long, but the product is very good and the price was greeeaaat !

I need at least a week more for shipping, from Florida to my little Martinique island !

Tomorrow makes 2 months since i placed my order

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Want me to say it again? LOL

May 17 makes 3 months for me. Yay

its worth the wait fellas. ordered march 21st. still waiting.. all good.. gives me a chance to get everything done exactly how I want it.

A number of orders will be shipping out in the next few days.

I will literally shit a brick from so much excitement when my subs ship

I will literally shit a brick from so much excitement when my subs ship

Make sure to post pictures 

lol recieved a email from ssa store this morning. I'm like hell yeah it finally shipped. opened it up and it was a survey asking me to rate how I liked my zcon... so im still playing the waiting game.

If you would of taken the survey, your sub would have shipped. :P:

If you would of taken the survey, your sub would have shipped. :P:

I took it and even 5 starred it. im not mad about waiting or anything. It sucks but even if I recieved it today I wouldnt be able to use it. so its all good