icluphf

incriminator audio scion xb build, 2 18" judges on an NS1

My friend just saw your car parked and texted me a pic rofl

"He's like, it looked low so I creeped a bit and it's walllllled :O"

You go to siu?

yah man. i didnt know anyone else in this area was on this forum lol

I live in Indiana, but my friend attends SIUe, I keep trying to get him to join; you should give him a demo, but tell him you won't unless he joins lol

haha alright. id be happy to give him a demo he's just got to find me sometime. i dont really know a lot of people from my school

hows it sound?

so much better than before. i should have just gone with the bpillar wall from the beginning like you had suggested. i can finally play lows with this box too, its crazy how much of a difference it makes. I AM A try and get a vid taken today if the weather isnt too bad out

ok ok ok, Hello. lol I'm SpeakerBoy's friend that goes to SIUe. 

What up Isaac?

Builds sick man!

What up Isaac?

Builds sick man!

not much man.

you will have to find me sometime at siu and get a demo. just have to find a time that we arnt both in classes

What up Isaac?

Builds sick man!

not much man.

you will have to find me sometime at siu and get a demo. just have to find a time that we arnt both in classes

just message me on here and we can find a time for a demo

i apologize for the lack of updates lately. the weather has been pretty bad and i have been spending most of my time at doctors and physical therapy due to a back injury. im not supposed to do any lifting for a while but im still going to try and get some stuff done later this week when it warms up a little bit

Take it easy man and make sure you get your back together, car audio isnt going anywhere.

well i got a little bit of video of the system. just have to redownload all of my editing software because i my whole computer got cleared. it should have it up tomorrow and if its not raining il get some more footage

well its not the best vid but i was able to get some footage. il try to get some better clips and bass tricks on video over thanksgiving break

more power!

more power!

i know lol. going to keep it this way for a while though while i save up some money through winter

Really diggin the stained look.

Really diggin the stained look.

thanks man. i wasnt sure how it would turn out at first but im glad i went with that instead of carpet

my back has been healing up and im not in a whole lot of pain at the moment so its about time to get back to work on the car. next things up for completion are filling in the area behind the trim panels and building a better looking trunk. i may add in a few more batteries with the extra room that i have in the trunk now that the wall is at the b pillar

also need to get to work on getting a higher quality front stage pieced together

also need to get to work on getting a higher quality front stage pieced together

Any idea what drivers your going to use?

Any idea what drivers your going to use?

im still looking around right now. i dont have any tweeters in my car right now so im looking for those too. i was looking into some crescendos or sundowns for the drivers but idk about the tweets, im not looking for something ridiculously loud

still cant do a very good hair trick-_- damn

is it even possible to be loud enough? the new build is loud but i feel that its not as loud as it could be and im not entirely sure as to what the next move with this system would be. unfortunately i do not have people in my area who are into car audio to listen and give any feed back. i feel that there is more i could do. any suggestions would be appreciated

Post up all information about your build: enclosure size/tuning, electrical, subs, amps, etc.

How is everything wired up: subs, batteries. What is your voltage like?

Edited by jay-cee

Post up all information about your build: enclosure size/tuning, electrical, subs, amps, etc.

box is 15.4 cubes after bracing and is tuned to 32. just under 16 inches of port for every cubic foot. all double layered 3/4 birch and all seems fiberglassed. mechman 240  and just a stock batt up front and 3 crescendo logic group 31 batts in back (soon to be 5). everything wired together with 2/0 sky high ofc. subs are 2 incriminator audio judges wired to one ohm on a sundown ns1. voltage holds steady but i just broke my voltage meter and im shopping around for the best one i can find. 

box is 15.4 cubes after bracing and is tuned to 32. just under 16 inches of port for every cubic foot. all double layered 3/4 birch and all seems fiberglassed. mechman 240  and just a stock batt up front and 3 crescendo logic group 31 batts in back (soon to be 5). everything wired together with 2/0 sky high ofc. subs are 2 incriminator audio judges wired to one ohm on a sundown ns1. voltage holds steady but i just broke my voltage meter and im shopping around for the best one i can find. 

Steady at what voltage?   I calculate you need over 460 amps @ 13.8 to keep up if your pushing the system to max. Also what other amp(s) do you have for your front stage? 

Are you going to run passive or active on the front stage?

Edited by pmureika

Steady at what voltage?   I calculate you need over 460 amps @ 13.8 to keep up if your pushing the system to max. Also what other amp(s) do you have for your front stage? 

at the moment i am just running a temporary front stage with a cheap rockford pbr300.2 until i decide what im doing with the front. i do plan on going active when i get the money. i did some testing on full tilt this morning and held at 13.2-13.4 so i will be adding in two more group 31 batteries when i find a second job to fund them. 

at the moment i am just running a temporary front stage with a cheap rockford pbr300.2 until i decide what im doing with the front. i do plan on going active when i get the money. i did some testing on full tilt this morning and held at 13.2-13.4 so i will be adding in two more group 31 batteries when i find a second job to fund them. 

Drop the RF and snatch up the Barbra Ann from US Acoustics!!! They are on sale at the SSA store!....

Edited by mikel7829

Drop the RF and snatch up the Barbra Ann from US Acoustics!!! They are on sale at the SSA store!....

il look into that. money is a little tight at the moment but if its a good enough deal i can make it work