icluphf

incriminator audio scion xb build, 2 18" judges on an NS1

Post up all information about your build: enclosure size/tuning, electrical, subs, amps, etc.

How is everything wired up: subs, batteries. What is your voltage like?

box is 15.4 cubes after bracing and is tuned to 32. just under 16 inches of port for every cubic foot. all double layered 3/4 birch and all seems fiberglassed. mechman 240  and just a stock batt up front and 3 crescendo logic group 31 batts in back (soon to be 5). everything wired together with 2/0 sky high ofc. subs are 2 incriminator audio judges wired to one ohm on a sundown ns1. voltage holds steady but i just broke my voltage meter and im shopping around for the best one i can find. 

Steady at what voltage?   I calculate you need over 460 amps @ 13.8 to keep up if your pushing the system to max. Also what other amp(s) do you have for your front stage? 

Are you going to run passive or active on the front stage?

at the moment i am just running a temporary front stage with a cheap rockford pbr300.2 until i decide what im doing with the front. i do plan on going active when i get the money. i did some testing on full tilt this morning and held at 13.2-13.4 so i will be adding in two more group 31 batteries when i find a second job to fund them. 

Drop the RF and snatch up the Barbra Ann from US Acoustics!!! They are on sale at the SSA store!....

il look into that. money is a little tight at the moment but if its a good enough deal i can make it work

A great deal for the buck!! trust me..

after looking for a while i have finally found a new job so i should be able to get things going on the xb sometime soon. just have to save up some money when i start at the new place

the xb had to be put on hold due to other projects/not having a disposable income for 8 months. the new job i had tanked halfway through the process of building my 9 second drag car. but i have found a new very solid job and can finish the race car so the xb should be back on track by the end of this fall if things continue to go well. next up is a new front stage, new head unit, new wheels and tires, and air suspension. and possibly more power to the subs if not a different sub setup all together using the same box!

What kind of race build?

the xb had to be put on hold due to other projects/not having a disposable income for 8 months. the new job i had tanked halfway through the process of building my 9 second drag car. but i have found a new very solid job and can finish the race car so the xb should be back on track by the end of this fall if things continue to go well. next up is a new front stage, new head unit, new wheels and tires, and air suspension. and possibly more power to the subs if not a different sub setup all together using the same box!

Should always try a new enclosure befor putting different subs in the same enclosure

Should always try a new enclosure befor putting different subs in the same enclosure

I agree but when you have a wall built it wouldn't hurt to see how the new subs would do before a tear down.

What kind of race build?

its a 92 awd eagle talon. fully built everything and a precision 6262 turbo. e85, all that fun stuff. should be seeing around 600hp to the wheels when its all put back together

I agree but when you have a wall built it wouldn't hurt to see how the new subs would do before a tear down.

exactly what id be going for if i did go that route. id only be using the outer shell of the wall to see if i can utilize what i have already done to the car

anyone on here in the seattle area???? moving out that way at the begining of may 2016

possible part out of this system coming soon. stay tuned

Mite be interested in the ns1 if the price was right

On 4/19/2016 at 3:36 PM, frogcase2002 said:

Mite be interested in the ns1 if the price was right

still debating on weather or not the amp will go up for sale. getting rid of the scion for a diesel to haul other projects around and want to do 2 12s in place of the back seat but unsure of what my power goals are at the moment

2 hours ago, icluphf said:

stfll debavailableing on weather or not the amp will go up for sale. getting rid of the scion for a diesel to haul other projects around and want to do 2 12s in place of the back seat but unsure of what my power goals are at the moment

Well let me know . I have 2 saz2500s Available I could do some trading with If your not wanting as much power

On 4/22/2016 at 11:40 AM, frogcase2002 said:

Well let me know . I have 2 saz2500s Available I could do some trading with If your not wanting as much power

i will definitely let you know. all depends on what size cab i can get my hands on but i may have to take you up on that if its a smaller one

everything is officially for sale. make offers

2 incriminator audio judge 18s dual 1s

sundown ns1

whole lotta sky high 2/0 cable

sundown ns1

sundown ns1

oh and also if anyone is interested the scion is for sale also 51,xxx miles. 2010 xb rs7 number 146 of 2000. very rare color, 5 speed manual

Edited by icluphf