Sign in to follow this  
wannabang

Fat burning, protein, carbs, and pre-workout.

Thanks Shogen. The sample bottle I got in my gift bag as part of my local supplement stores sale just says to use 2 heaping scoops with a glass of cold water. Not when, etc.

Will probably just use pre-workout then. Not looking to go too extreme. Also got some pre-workout samples to try, etc.

Not sure what all I'm willing to try. So far, I know I'm not going to use the purple k creatine pills. Will give them away. And not really interested in the hydroxycut either. Lots there to look at.

Edited by nigel

creatine makes me sick.... as did the protein, major bloat for me and uncomfortable stomach... I'm basically using a caffeine/arginine/glutamine/beta-alanine pre-workout ... cost around $15 total w/ like 200 servings possible... It was def enough to get me going, right now I am off to stop from forming too high a tolerance for the mix... don't want to be taking 500mg caffeine every time I workout...lol

I'd read up on all the samples you got, sometimes it can be misleading or downright impossible for some of the claims you read

Thanks Shogen. The sample bottle I got in my gift bag as part of my local supplement stores sale just says to use 2 heaping scoops with a glass of cold water. Not when, etc.

Will probably just use pre-workout then. Not looking to go too extreme. Also got some pre-workout samples to try, etc.

Not sure what all I'm willing to try. So far, I know I'm not going to use the purple k creatine pills. Will give them away. And not really interested in the hydroxycut either. Lots there to look at.

Yeah, I realize there is a lot of misleading info.

Most of what I plan on using from the samples is the bcaa stuff, have the arginine,glutamine, alanine, l-leucine (sp?) Type complexes. Some are branded as pre-workouts with caffeine in them as well.

Like I said, not sure what all I'm even willing to try. I know I won't use some.

Edited by nigel