Sign in to follow this  
shonB

Anyone owned or have experience with Soundqubed Q4-120 4 channel amp o

I am wondering about the soundqubed 4 channel amp and their component sets. Anyone have any experience with them? I am considering buying the amp and 2 sets of components for my 2004 2 door s10 blazer... anyone heard them that can vouch for their power?

Don't know about the four channel, but I am currently running the Q-200 and it's anextremely nice amplifier. You could run four components of a Q-200 wired down to 2 ohms stereo and probably have better results/performance than the 4 channel. Just my opinion though..

Don't know about the four channel, but I am currently running the Q-200 and it's anextremely nice amplifier. You could run four components of a Q-200 wired down to 2 ohms stereo and probably have better results/performance than the 4 channel. Just my opinion though..

Would that not affect the imaging?

Are you running the components active or passive? If active get a 4 channel amp and if passive then jus a 2 channel amp.

Ohh and you don't need 2 sets of comps. It's just a waste of money. Stick with one set.

Are you running the components active or passive? If active get a 4 channel amp and if passive then jus a 2 channel amp.

Ohh and you don't need 2 sets of comps. It's just a waste of money. Stick with one set.

^^ agreed

it would be active... place the components to the front im assuming?

Edited by shonB

actually the passive crossover comes with the component and u would need that to high pass the tweeter and then u would use the amp to limit the high pass to the passive crossover... or is that not correct or recommended?

Edited by shonB

it would be active... place the components to the front im assuming?

..Curious, were you planning on running the components up front or front & back?

ive currently got tweeters in the 4x6 plates in the dash from the factory and 6.5s full range in the doors and 6.5 full range with adapters in the 6 x 9s factory locations in the back... i was gonna do the components the same... but find a place for the tweeters in the back... the back set not necessary?

My opinion ..no

okay... thanks.... saved a 100$... could always add them later...

I have one 120.4 in my truck and love it. Running 4 pro mids right now, I have 2 more 120.4 sitting on my bench ready to be installed along with alot more pro mids and tweets. Solid amp. Great price and great performance.