Berizzle352

Don't know what amp to buy for fully loaded fi bl 15

Also post a video of your problem, it might help.

And post enough pictures.

plus we had to build the box in the trunk because it was too big to fit in

And you verified the lack of leaks how?

Your voltage does drop...they measured it wrong. Shop is sounding more and more suspect to me, but I've never been in one that can do nearly anything right. Some of the most absurd questions that get posted here are from people who have been working at a local shop and their mentor has misled them.

I haven't checked for leaks I am though and sorry no photos yet been working like crazy will once I get home and I've never checked voltage before so I'm pretty sure I didn't check it right I was just making sure there was nothing wrong with my alternator I will get it checked right with volume all the way up on a 40hz test tone and I know the specs are right on the box because I helped build it like a said the owner of the shop lives next door to me so we did a lot of the work at my house with me. The box is a little different though cause I have a Accord coupe so really weird trunk space but I played the gain a little bit and it has not been making that noise today so I'm just going to get everything double checked to make sure everything is running smoothly

How do you "know" just because you built it together? ie, sharing your math calculation wouldn't be a terrible idea.

You have to understand that we've seen hundreds of threads just like this, where the person absolutely swears everything is right and they know it as gospel, only to find out they were wrong. We push people, and we push hard, to go through and check, recheck, and recheck again because it can be so easy to miss a detail that seems small and insignificant that's actually the key to the entire issue.

You've not given us any details when we've asked for them, only assured us that everything is good. Trust me when I say that we take nothing for granted and mean no disrespect but until we have all those details and can verify they're correct we're not going to just assume they are. We need the facts to verify they're indeed fact in order to help.

Well coming in like a know it all to only show you know so much, you get what you give. Were not doubting everything you say but we want to make sure everything is exactly what you say. We could give advice on one aspect while the whole time it was something else cause you said so. See how that works

I know i understand where you all are coming from and I do appreciate the advice it just sucks to think that all this stuff could be wrong and I spent a whole but load of money for it to be right it's just hard to accept it

And sorry no photos I do work like crazy so time is money for me and how do I upload photos do I need a photo bucket account?

And I do not know everything just what I researched and looked into since that is why I am asking questions on forums for advice

Yes you need a photobucket account, but it is free so that shouldn't be a big deal.

Also, ALL that stuff isn't wrong all at once or it wouldn't be working in any respect.  What we've asked about are all things that can attribute to or be the sole cause of your issue depending on which it is.  At any rate it goes to prove that so many people, especially those that are new to the hobby, don't realize just how complex and complicated the relationship of all the different parts that go into a stereo system and how they work can really be.  A lot of people just assume that you just buy the stuff off the shelf at the store, hook it up so that it powers up and it's all going to work right and that's rarely if ever the case.  Sure, it might power up and make sound but there's a big difference between just working to make sound and working RIGHT.

Yea I understand that completely it is very complex hobby and I am learning and I do have a knowledge somewhat when it comes to it but this weekend I will be checking everything you guys advised and will update on here so I can get down to the problem once again I do appreciate all the time and advice everyone is giving me