Where is my order? I emailed called (left 3 voicemails) no response. First time buyer after being reccommended by many ppl. I received an email telling me if my product met my satisfaction. What product? It's not even here. Checked in today and appereantly it's still awaiting fulfillment and it's been almost a month. :( all I want is my 2 subs that I been waiting for. Is it that hard to deliver to California. And yes they where on back order till the 20th may of 2014 and I order 18th of May of 2014.... Atleast tell me over email what the heck is going on

Sorry to great man, what subs did you order?

Sundown subs usually are hot ticket items maybe the backorder went a bit further than stated?

Not sure why they didn't advise you about it though.

Someone who handles there orders should come in during normal east coast business hours

I have literally emailed ....... Called at all hours including Eastern times. I fulfilled 2 of the contact me forms on the we page and no reply. I want sone1 to keep me updated.

I know Mark has been moving the last few days and has been out of the office. You can contact Aaron at aaron@soundsolutionsaudio.com or alternatively support@soundsolutionsaudio.com, the last I heard that they are on back order from Sundown and they are currently awaiting another shipment. Normally SSA/1800 stocks a huge amount of stock, but as of late the E's have been selling faster than they can supply them.

Don't worry though Mark or Aaron will help you out as soon as they can.

That's the kinda thing I wanna hear that there was another back order or something. Instead of looking like a fool and throng to wonder whats going on.

Ty. I was recommended by 10 vw friends from my car club to order this subs 6(specifically from this site) and i seen the subs and fell in love. But waiting this long makes u lose hope but hopefully u guys can helps out :)

To echo what Julian said, they are make customer service a huge priority. I am certain they will get you the information soon, and once you get the subs in your hands, you will be very happy!!

J

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, as said before Mark has been moving and currently out of town but returning today, so we are a pinch behind on 1800woofers.  Our inventory was delayed and we must have missed you when we were emailing everyone about the delay.  I apologize.  Our inventory is scheduled to arrive today and all orders are shipping out ASAP.