Sign in to follow this  
Wackzirth88

Fi ssd d2 12

Fi SSD d2 12 for sale. Its the model before the one Fi is currently selling. Still in great condition, barely used has been sitting in my closet for approx a year. One small blemish on dust cap(pictured), like new functionality.

Asking $120 plus shipping. Will ship in original packaging. For shipping quotes, figure 30-35 lbs from zip code 61443.

Not sure how to post pictures here so here's the link to my fb fs post

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388436331210782?view=permalink&id=672071472847265&comment_id=672074699513609&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment&actorid=100003787184253

When I click on the link it doesn't work for me, not sure if its like that for everyone else also. If you want to post pictures you can use photobucket

No Facebook links for photos. Not everyone has a Facebook account. Use photo bucket Picasa, imgur or something

Please do so or the thread will be closed.

Idk why I want this lol

Cause that's a stupid awesome price

Exactly why haha and I've never owned anything from FI. I'll probably use it for my friend's build. She wants a sub in her jeep so bad lol

Is it fully loaded?

Edited by Bassink

I love fi, and especially the ssd line, out of the 26 fi subs ive owned 17 have been ssd's

I'm only a state away. Give me a price shipped. I'll take it if you can ship asap.

Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner. Wife gave birth a few days ago, I just haven't been on. PM me ur zip and I'll get u a quote.

Thanks tpjr82, love the ssd. Actually put one in my wife's car. She loves it too

Bassink- it is stock copper coil with no extras. My wife's runs great off a 1000 watt RMS amp

Hi-QTS is a property of the gap. You either chose it or not. Did you ever get photos up with name/date?

High QTS is a property of the sub. You either chose it or you didn't. Its kind of a big deal as Hi-QTS makes the gap a little wider taking away from the motor force of the driver making it optimal to run in sealed enclosures. You said you ran sealed, and it has the copper coil, usually two signs of high qts. I am interested to run in my girls car, but you have to tell me cause I want to run ported. and you have sandwiched leads, which is not bone stock...

I ran it sealed in my wife's car bc of space constraints.I originally ran it ported in my car; did well in both set-ups. Ported; it obviously killed the SPL in comparison. It is regular coil, I did not select high QTS. This is the model the sold before the current one, when they were still 800 rms iirc. I don't recall selecting sandwiched leads but it has been 2ish years I've had the set. This one has spent a lot of time in my closet...

Snapchat-20140703034609.jpg

Snapchat-20140703034707.jpg

IMG_20140607_185026496.jpg

IMG_20140607_184710740.jpg

IMG_20140607_185055580-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind that I posted your pics for buyers to see.

Sign in to follow this