Sign in to follow this  
Mechdragon

Enclosure for 2 12" SSD's

Hello,

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to assist me with my first enclosure build.  I created an enclosure in Torres that seems to meet my needs, but I am not quite sure if there is enough port area for these subwoofers.  Being a long time lurker, I know the people here are quite knowledgeable, so I figured I would throw it out there to see if it will work, or if it needs to be changed up.  Here is the screenshot for what I have worked up so far in Torres:

503f73c7-9072-4ed4-a9a9-b26f94af6f31.png

Does that seem good enough for port area?  This is going in the trunk of a 2004 Toyota Corolla.  The dimensions for height and width are the max that I can get away with for front firing subs. If necessary, I can change it to rear firing, which would add about 10" to the max width, and a few inches to the max height. The max length that I can go is about 30", if necessary.  I am running these from a Crescendo Symphony 1500.1, dyno'ed at 1800W RMS.  For music type, I listen to almost anything.  I would greatly appreciate any info on if this would work well, or if not, what needs to be changed.  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this