Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown Schedule : Slamology / Jake Vacation (6-12 to 6-20)

Heads up to everyone about our schedule.

Most of the guys going to Slamology will be leaving on Thursday to head up there. I am leaving Friday morning. We will have a booth to show our products at Slamology; we will also be giving out signed posters with our new company model -- if you want to see you'll have to attend Slamology or wait until afterward smile.png

All of the guys attending Slamology will be back to work on Tuesday *except* for me (**).

Limited staff will be at the shop the entire time -- we will not fully close the shop at all but operations will be severely limited Friday and Monday around the weekend of Slamology.

** - I am actually taking a family vacation that is completely unrelated to work (weird, I know) for the remainder of the week next week with my extended family, kids, wife, etc. So this means Debbie will also be gone.

Debbie and I do all of the manual credit card billing and most invoicing here so invoicing will be limited all of next week. I will remote in from my laptop and do what I can in the evenings; and the rest of the staff will do their best to keep work flowing as smoothly as possible.

I'll be sure to stop by the booth and give you a shout Friday.

Safe travels!

Have fun at Slamology, and most importantly enjoy your well earned vacation time with the family.

J

You guys have fun and enjoy the much needed break Jacob

Sign in to follow this