Tirefryr

Anyone have a local Pioneer dealer?

I'm interested in the TS-C720PRS component set, but don't have a dealer near to audition or buy from. Need a little help if someone is willing to go to the local shop and take a listen. Thanks. :fing34:

Wal-Mart...

haha, i dont know of any place around here. where in IN are you?? i am thinking dr. dashboard in Terre Haute sells pioneer HU's (60/40 chance i am right about that) but i dont remember speakers..

I'm interested in the TS-C720PRS component set, but don't have a dealer near to audition or buy from.  Need a little help if someone is willing to go to the local shop and take a listen.  Thanks. :fing34:

those look sweet

they piqued my intrest as well

I'm interested in the TS-C720PRS component set, but don't have a dealer near to audition or buy from.  Need a little help if someone is willing to go to the local shop and take a listen.  Thanks. :fing34:

those look sweet

they piqued my intrest as well

I had a set of Pioneer components bask in H.S and they were top of the line back then. Have no idea what they were, but I remembered being awed by them. May be the fact that they were my very first component set, but I was doing some Pioneer research and came across these, so I figured if I could get someone to confirm they sound at least half-way decent, I'll pick them up. Damn thing is, only place I can find them online is Ike.

Paulie, I'm in SB BTW. Little too far North to be making a trek to the Haute.

we got a local dealer a few miles from work, not sure if he carries the speakers, but i'll check.

all we carry pioneer is the avic units....

but i will do a drive by...

muhahahahaa

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I have one near me but not sure if they have one hooked up. No way to really get it to you if I did audition it tho.

went today..not only did they not have them, they couldn't find them in the catalog.

even then the salesman said pioneer sucks except for head units and the elite speakers.

sorry bro, i tried...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

went today..not only did they not have them, they couldn't find them in the catalog.

even then the salesman said pioneer sucks except for head units and the elite speakers.

sorry bro, i tried...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks man. :fing34:

I think I'm gonna stick with the Nextels and Neo3s.

Even though you're likely going to stick with the others, I'm going on a road trip Saturday so I'll see if they're on display ... I want a listen myself.

Koo! Let us know how you feel.

i'll stop by sometime early next week, i KNOW they carry pioneer premeir and 75% positive most pioneer drivers. :)

i checked sir, my two local "authorized" shops were a no go.

You and Your rare taste..

-Nick

Thanks buddy! I was thinking about you earlier. How Ironic! Nice to see you back if even for one post. :fing34: