Sign in to follow this  
kamizake

1 SP415 or 2 BL15s on 3500w

Trying to decide on putting one monster sp415 in its own box (5cuft) or having a slightly bigger box and splitting it with 2 BL15s. The SP415 will have the benefit of being in it's biggest recommended box size.

I'm planning on doing a blowthrough in my ram 1500, leaning toward the SAZ3500. No competition, just want a nast loud and low daily driver. What do yall think?

Thanks for the input.

2 BL 15s

Or, since space is a concern, two DSS ethos

The short answer for the direct question is 2 BL's will be louder that a single SP4.

The SP4 is a absolute amazing sub. It does everything well and sounds great. But its high as hell and you will wait 30-45 days to get one. Then its not gonna be as loud as 2 15's. 

The BL's will do what you want but again you will wait 30-45 days to get them. 

BUT, Personally I'm with Senchez and I would do 2 15in Ethos. They will sound as good as anything else you want, be just as loud (that is proven), Do it in less airspace, cost less, take less time to get them and receive top notch customer service. Your talking to someone who has ran FI SP4's and FI Q's. The DSS Ethos are very nice drivers!  Two of them on a 3500 would be excellent. And loud as shit

Sign in to follow this