Joint World Finals

It is coming to NASHVILLE, TN !!!!

http://termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=324

FB_SquarePR1.gif?Rev=20130411

dbdra_PressRelease.jpg

MECA, IASCA and dBDRA Announce Joint Finals at
Tennessee State Fairgrounds in Nashville, TN on
October 18-19, 2014

Car Audio Competition organizations dB Drag Racing Association (dBDRA), Mobile Electronics Competition Association (MECA) and International Autosound Challenge Association (IASCA) are once again joining forces to produce a joint finals event. The event will be held at the Nashville Expo Center at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds in Nashville, TN, home of the Nashville Speedway, during the weekend of October 18-19, 2014. This event will include all competitors from SQ to SPL and will allow for the opportunity to compete in multiple formats all at the same venue.

The venue will allow for separate SQ and SPL competition areas, as well as a car show and demo area. As in 2013, the event will feature a “Quiet Zone” for SQ Judging in MECA and IASCA each morning of the event and plans are under way for the option of Friday night judging of sound quality vehicles. The SPL competition will take place in the show arena with pit stalls for all competitors that include electrical power. The Sound Quality competitions will take place in the Creative Arts Building, with the manufacturer displays being the central focus of the building, flanked by the top sound quality cars from across the country.

"The goal for IASCA has always been to give back to our members; the last two years of unification have been successful with not only our members, but with industry as well" said Moe Sabourin, Director of Operations for IASCA "The markets in which we have hosted this event have seen benefits as well, especially with the local retailers. We want to keep that momentum going and our decision on location was based on keeping it entertaining for all involved. Nashville provides entertainment value for all who attend and by bringing the event to that city, we can offer attractions we couldn’t in the past. Our members have asked for the show to be there since we began our unified effort and this is our way of saying we’re listening to what they want. IASCA is truly excited to be going to Nashville for 2014 and we are proud to be aligning with dB Drag Racing and MECA once again!”

According to Wayne Harris, President of the dB Drag Racing Association, “The dBDRA is a proud partner in this continuing endeavor. Nashville is one of our favorite cities to host finals. It is centrally located to many of the dBDRA competitors that reside east of the Mississippi. We look forward to a great event with the IASCA and MECA competitors. 

In addition to the SPL competition, the Sound Quality event will be enhanced at the event this year. “Come and listen to show cars with sound systems so clear, you'd swear you were at the concert! Demo vehicles and competition will be on display in the hall, for the car stereo expo,” adds Steve Stern of MECA.

For more information on exhibiting or sponsorships at the event, please contact one of the organization representatives.

MECA – Steve Stern – 615-851-7428 mecacaraudio@comcast.net

IASCA – Moe Sabourin – 386-322-1551 moe@iasca.com

dBDRA - Celise Harris – 512-377-1055 charris@dbdragracing.com

Butttt, no Usaci this year.

Didn't notice that Steve, 8( 03 in Nashville was my first finals. (Spectating). It was great, to many bums in the city but other then that great.

Usaci has just joined the unified finals.

See y'all in Nashville.

I'm going to do everything possible to make it!!!!

Usaci has just joined the unified finals.

See y'all in Nashville.

Thats awesome man. Look forward to it!

Lee, can you run me to home depot real quick? Just playing. That was very 'stand up' of you in Indy.

Lee, can you run me to home depot real quick? Just playing. That was very 'stand up' of you in Indy.

Lol that wasn't nothing. Maybe this time we can have a few beers somewhere. You need anything while in town I got you!

Lol that wasn't nothing. Maybe this time we can have a few beers somewhere. You need anything while in town I got you!

Hey, take him up on it! I live close to him and I don't get that kind of hospitality. LMFAO j/k. we've shared a beer or 2. Although, we did talk about drinking a few times recently.

Hmmmmmm

Getting closer !

Hey, take him up on it! I live close to him and I don't get that kind of hospitality. LMFAO j/k. we've shared a beer or 2. Although, we did talk about drinking a few times recently.

I'll take him up on it. I'll buy the beer though.

I'll take him up on it. I'll buy the beer though.

Around here we don't show favorites with any beer as long as it runs cold. 

He a cigar smoker, I don't take him for a Coors lite guy. Lmao.

He a cigar smoker, I don't take him for a Coors lite guy. Lmao.

We were drinking coors lite last time I was over there  hahahah!

Anyone in Nashville have a place I can store my trailer while attending the show? I don't really want to leave it sitting by itself at the fairgrounds.

I really want to go, but I will be back in NY that weekend.  Mothers birthday > audio competition.

Anyone in Nashville have a place I can store my trailer while attending the show? I don't really want to leave it sitting by itself at the fairgrounds.

I sure do buddy. :)

^^^^Great guy right there.^^^^

I am excited!!  Just booked my room.  My oldest son and I will drive up friday, sleep there, the be at the show all day saturday spectating.  Hope to see and talk to some of you heavy hitters!

David and I will be in Nashville, I'm guessing around noon on Friday

Bags are packed

Y'all be safe on the road.  What route you guys taking?  It is straight up I 65 for me.

I30 to I40 for us Texas folk.