Sign in to follow this  
Orionismything

New Car or Old Car?

Hey guys. This is just a simple question that i seem to confuse myself about, but i would like you guys opinion. I have a 2008 chevy impala and i just bought a 2013 chevy malibu. Im going to go all out with fixing my car up orion subs, rims and all, but which car should i use? Should i use the impala thats already paid for to fix up or should i use my new malibu? Either one i dont use will be my everyday car. Thanks!

why not install the system in the car you're actually going to drive. 

If you do anything to the new Malibu make sure it can all be redone and made back to stock if need be. For the Impala go balls to the wall since it has a bigger trunk and more space to work with, plus it is paid off.

Just do something in both, a little added bump in the Malibu and go ham on the Impala. 

@jay-cee that was how i was thinking. i was gonna do something not too major to the malibu and just deck out the impala. I really just wanted to see if others thought it would be more logical. And your right seeing that my impala is so much bigger i can do way more stuff. thanks for the feedback!

Don't tear up a new car.