Sign in to follow this  
aoessand

XS batteries

just wondering where yall ship them from? order shipped yesterday but tracking number still has no info. not complaining its just i live in a back house and all items tend to go to the front house so I need to know when to let them know i have item incoming and since i know its going to be heavy i need to be up there...

Order #10113

Thank you for your order.  To save time and shipping costs, batteries are shipped from all over the country from a few different warehouse locations.  There is a location in California.  Seeing that your tracking was just put in last night, please allow FedEx.com to update.  Sometimes it takes 2 business days after we provide tracking info and the item has left, before the site has updated.

Ok ill just tell them to keep an eye out since its in california already, fedex around here is notorious for tossing shit over the fence rofl... Thanks for your quick reply.

Ok ill just tell them to keep an eye out since its in california already, fedex around here is notorious for tossing shit over the fence rofl... Thanks for your quick reply.

No problem.  Seeing that you ordered a pretty heavy battery, I hope they are not tossing it. trippy.gif

No problem.  Seeing that you ordered a pretty heavy battery, I hope they are not tossing it. trippy.gif

yea i hate fedex but i understand as a business yall have to pick the cheapest shipping and it is the main reason along with no tax plus yall excellent CS ive heard yall have as the reason i bought from you guys.

yea i hate fedex but i understand as a business yall have to pick the cheapest shipping and it is the main reason along with no tax plus yall excellent CS ive heard yall have as the reason i bought from you guys.

Thank you, we appreciate it when people choose us. :)

Just an update your tracking number that I was given from the bill of sale was missing a number that's why it wasn't updating also it shipped from Knox tn. Had my hopes up for delivery today since you said there was California warehouse Ahh well its sorted now will be here Tuesday.

Got my battery installed today only second part of my ongoing stereo install my old durlast gold 58 dlg would drop into the 13s with the ac/headlights/pioneer avh5600 going with the new d6500 the lowest I saw it drop was down to 14.11 @ 500 rpms idle, with the engine @ 2000 rpms and everything on I'm at 14.29 on stock wiring I'll be doing big 3 soon though.

nice!

bigok.gif