dharris2488

Sealed Trunk Tips... First time, any help appreciated

Off to Tulsa now... Yay.  Another long arse drive.  Check back in tonight guys.  At least I have the new build to bump on the way up there!

Travel safe man and beat down the block

Travel safe man and beat down the block

Well, made it to Tulsa and played the Ethos for a good 5-6 hrs today.  Not full tilt the whole time, but I did let them scream several times.   Lets just say I can turn heads now.  I'm loving it...

Quentin, I plan on making another video with my GoPro tomorrow to get the name of your company correct.  I feel like a freaking idiot!  Sorry about that. I'm planning on playing "White Clouds," and probably "King of Bass" again.  The quality of the video should be much better than the previous ones.  I will post it up here and you can do what you wish with it...  if you want me to post it to FB, then I will.  I also ordered the cosmetic portion of my build and everything should be arriving by this weekend.  I plan on doing something pretty cool to show DSS off.  Keeping it a secret for now, just hope it turns out... Thanks again for an amazing product.

Thinking about buying a set of D1's while on Pre-Order.  It will be cheaper than buying a new amp.  I will be able to run at 1ohm and squeeze that extra bit of power out of my 2200's that I think the Ethos are asking for...  I'm sure I can figure something out on what to do with the 2 D2's I will have laying  around   :)

Quentin, I plan on making another video with my GoPro tomorrow to get the name of your company correct.  I feel like a freaking idiot!  Sorry about that. I'm planning on playing "White Clouds," and probably "King of Bass" again.  The quality of the video should be much better than the previous ones.  I will post it up here and you can do what you wish with it...  if you want me to post it to FB, then I will.  I also ordered the cosmetic portion of my build and everything should be arriving by this weekend.  I plan on doing something pretty cool to show DSS off.  Keeping it a secret for now, just hope it turns out... Thanks again for an amazing product.

Thinking about buying a set of D1's while on Pre-Order.  It will be cheaper than buying a new amp.  I will be able to run at 1ohm and squeeze that extra bit of power out of my 2200's that I think the Ethos are asking for...  I'm sure I can figure something out on what to do with the 2 D2's I will have laying  around   :)

You can sell the d2's to me :)

Thinking about buying a set of D1's while on Pre-Order.  It will be cheaper than buying a new amp.  I will be able to run at 1ohm and squeeze that extra bit of power out of my 2200's that I think the Ethos are asking for...  I'm sure I can figure something out on what to do with the 2 D2's I will have laying  around   smile.png

You can sell the d2's to me smile.png

Okie doike...  Maybe we can both come good on this... Whats your zipcode?  Not ready to sell them quite yet. :)    PM your info and maybe we can set something up for the near future...

Hey guys, filmed another demo with the GoPro.  When I get home, I will get a friend to sit in the front seat like Big John does, and try to get their reaction without them knowing about it... Anyway, here is some "white clouds" for you...  Quentin, you can do whatever you want with this vid, if you so choose...

http://youtu.be/khY7PB9IlUI

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now