I went with direct leads because the push terminals broke off & it was dangling! So I took both off. This XCon is the first generation, it is just under 5 years old. It was reconed before about 2 years ago, and just started using it. it was a bad recone job lucky I ordered 2 recone kits, Dustcap came lose first day out & it was flapping. spider came completely off later. I wanted the job done right, So I did it myself. I think I did it right. blink.png  I'm proud to say I am no longer a Recone Virgin. biggrin.png 

Interesting background music, for a moment there thought I was having an acid flashback. :)

Not bad with your 1st recone:) I have reconed a few subs in my day, but never an Xcon or any ssa/fi subs. However.. I might be reconing a pair of Xcon 12's this weekend if recones finally arrive after a more than 2 month wait time:( ..ssa said the reason for the "insane" wait for my order was.. >>>build house was waiting for me to send in motors/baskets to do the recones for me:/ lol grrr! Anyways.. Nice job on your Xcon recone. Jc

nice job

Looking good.

..finished reconing my Xcon's (with boob caps) today & will post #'s/vids soon:)