Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Ethos and Trident preorder

I don't want to get too many irons in the fire.  I'll have samples in a few weeks. If i'm happy I might have them ready for black friday.

I think I may hold out to see the sample results. If they are anything like the ethos that are getting so much praise, then these should be worth the wait.

Im thinking the same Hdrox88

I don't want to get too many irons in the fire.  I'll have samples in a few weeks. If i'm happy I might have them ready for black friday.

I think I may hold out to see the sample results. If they are anything like the ethos that are getting so much praise, then these should be worth the wait.

Keep in mind these will be fairly high end.  One of the 6 inch mids I may use uses a 3 inch voice coil, and handles about 200 watts rms   will be between $100-$125 a piece.  The tweeters will be around $90 a piece.  There are some less expensive options I'm looking at as well.  And these will be raw drivers ideally needing to be installed in enclosures, (not IB), and will need proper processing.  There is a possibility I'll have Vance Dickason design a passive crossover but I'm a far ways away from getting to that point. 

You lost me at enclosure, but hey, there is a first time for everything. 3" coil in a 6" mid? Holy hell...

You lost me at enclosure, but hey, there is a first time for everything. 3" coil in a 6" mid? Holy hell...

They ideally will need an enclosure just like a subwoofer.  Either sealed or ported.  Yea their specialization in large coiled drivers will ease the transition to the MMAG mids and tweeters that I will have developed in the future.

So much win!!

Too much equipment here. Need to sell some.

How much is shipping to 90805

2 15s ethos

Edited by Neto562

Where are the trident's?

2 15s ethos

The DSS website can calculate for you.

2 15s ethos

The DSS website can calculate for you.
cool thanks already did

I CAN NOT RESIST ANY LONGER!

I want to preorder 2 15" Ethos @  $288.95.  I can pay you now.   Shipping is to 28216.  From previous post, it looks like I need to pay through your site.

I have a 320a alt, BC5500, and will string together 2 Diehard 31m's & 1 34m.   Which ohm config do you recommend?  Dual 1s I would think.

This setup is intended for durablbe long lasting hours of ground pounding fun smile.png

Edit:  Just saw October as an delivery timeframe.  Is that true?  If so, I'm down for the layaway plan, but I don't want to give a 3 month loan.

Edited by Jasonc13

I CAN NOT RESIST ANY LONGER!

I want to preorder 2 15" Ethos @  $288.95.  I can pay you now.   Shipping is to 28216.  From previous post, it looks like I need to pay through your site.

I have a 320a alt, BC5500, and will string together 2 Diehard 31m's & 1 34m.   Which ohm config do you recommend?  Dual 1s I would think.

This setup is intended for durablbe long lasting hours of ground pounding fun smile.png

Edit:  Just saw October as an delivery timeframe.  Is that true?  If so, I'm down for the layaway plan, but I don't want to give a 3 month loan.

You will want dual one's.

Order was finalized this past monday.  Normal lead time to my door is 80 days

The pre order isnt a loan.  Every big brand in the industry has a pre order.  This is what SEMA and CES is for.  It's to gauge what your client base will want for the upcoming season and allow you to catch up on inventory.  With the preorder I can assemble softparts as people order and get ahead of the build process.  Instead of getting a huge amount of orders when I have them available and take two months lead time to assemble I can have 90 percent of the work complete by the time the motors arrive.  For this you the customer gets a discount.

All of my parts are paid for up front.

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

Ok, I'm in.   How do I do layaway?  I tried to go through your check out process, but could only find full payment options.  Please advise.

Total with shipping is $667.33 for 2 15s.

I have to do it manually as customers can pay as much and as often as they want.  Full warranty and lay-a-way details are in every invoice I sent for payment for you that way you have a record of each payment.  Instructions are in the thread below.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/61416-lay-a-waynow-a-permanent-payment-option/

I agree to your terms.  Do you agree to a total payment required of $667.33 for 2 Ethos 15" dual 1ohm subs shipped to 28216?

If so, I will start the process with a $100 paypal deposit.

You have PM with my info.

Edited by Jasonc13

Any preliminary images available for the finalized Trident!? 

Too much excitement raising.  

Any preliminary images available for the finalized Trident!?

Too much excitement raising.

Nope. Waiting on a few things.

:popcorn:

IMG_3075666370142_zpsqzkrf2lf.jpeg

Suspense ...

IMG_3075666370142_zpsqzkrf2lf.jpeg

Suspense ...

Something kinda sorta something like that but with three gaps not two like pictured.

I'm not understanding the retail and pre order pricing to my understanding if I put them on layaway I pay less but if I want to buy straight out I pay more?