Sign in to follow this  
Sencheezy

Sencheezy's Crystal Clear Sounds

WATCH IN 1080p

Today is the first day I have begun to drive my truck daily once again. It has been a few months since I've driven my truck daily. The engine had blew back in April. Replaced the engine, at slamology, overheating issues still exist. Replaced a few things. Then my front tire fell completely off on the way back home from Slamology. Got that fixed.

So I made a short video, of my truck playing some DJSNT tunes. I know it's dark, but just take a second to listen to the volume and clarity!

Hope you guys enjoy the video. There is a Triple point event this Sunday here in TN where I will be attending my first MECA show.

Sounds good as always!

Sweet video but if you knew what a ignorant tool DJSNT is, you probably wouldn't be supporting his demo music.

He gives no credit to songs that weren't originally edited by him, and talks a lot of shit about people who are way better at editing. (Decaf, bigpimpin, etc)

He stirs up a lot of drama, and has been banned by several forums for such.

Most people probably won't care but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway. tongue.png

Sweet video but if you knew what a ignorant tool DJSNT is, you probably wouldn't be supporting his demo music.

He gives no credit to songs that weren't originally edited by him, and talks a lot of shit about people who are way better at editing. (Decaf, bigpimpin, etc)

He stirs up a lot of drama, and has been banned by several forums for such.

Most people probably won't care but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway. tongue.png

He's always been good to me man haha