Side note, I would suggest checking out the ZED amplifiers.  ZED is OEM'ing top end home audio full range class D amplifiers too.  I daily drive with a Draconia on my mid's and highs, very well made and clean amplifier.  They are overlooked often, but shouldn't be at all, heck check out the little ZED's too.  I'm not just saying it because they are on the store, but because I use them every day and know first hand.

M5, thanks for your input! I do unfortunately listen to alot of mp3 files strictly for the convenience but if i am looking for something that sounds decent i always pop in a cd.. There is no blind testing needed.. Mp3s, unless ive ripped a cd in lossless format, sound like shit. Your not talking to some jerkoff kid here!! Hahaaa this aint my first rodeo! ive be an audio head since the early 90s. U wanna give some advice? I love to learn! Otherwise save it

You completely misunderstood. I guarantee I can send you a CD with compressed and non-compressed and you won't be able to tell the difference. No way, no how. I'd cheat and re-rip them into wav so they take the same space so the only way you'll know is to listen.

I think it is your first rodeo...that or you get bit by marketing more than most.

So, now that you understood/stand my point was you are chasing the wrong things. Apply your energy elsewhere, it is the install that makes a difference not other pointless things.

Really it'd be better if you did it yourself, but you get the idea. And no, you really won't hear a difference. I used the technique to determine how much compression is okay for my music collection. Wanted to make sure I got that right before spending the time of burning over 3,000 cds. Figure the best way is to give someone specific instructions on how to burn what and hide it from me so I don't know. Then I use my ears to decide how much compression was acceptable to me.

Side note, I would suggest checking out the ZED amplifiers.  ZED is OEM'ing top end home audio full range class D amplifiers too.  I daily drive with a Draconia on my mid's and highs, very well made and clean amplifier.  They are overlooked often, but shouldn't be at all, heck check out the little ZED's too.  I'm not just saying it because they are on the store, but because I use them every day and know first hand.

yummy

Hdrox88! Im not comming off with a know it all attitude! If i knew it all i wouldnt be on this forum asking questions! Im simply sharing my observations.. Thats all. Im completely obsessed with my system in my vehicle just like everyone else on here! Lol all i want is for it to be the best it can be for my budget limitations. I was just lookin for some opinions. Also AARON CLINTON.. No offense to anyone but i actually purchased some zed products in the last few years and had a HORRIBLE experience. Bought a minotaur 2 and ended up with a sundown and am utterly satisfied with the sundown 1200d! Pushes my icon wonderfully!

So to wrap up this conversation.. The arc is a cool choice or no? I got it from an arc authorized dealer in Minnesota for 400 shipped...

It is pretty difficult to tell how attitude comes across on the internet. JUst stating my observation. At any rate, if you are happy with the price to performance ratio, that is what matters.

Yeah for sure man sorry if i came across as a dick! Price and such seem cool well see about performance. Think it should be on my step thursday or friday.. Im psyched! I just wanna feed my hybrid components the healthiest power i can.

where are you and which dealer? I live in MN and the dealers here in general are fu%$#$*)() ridiculously stupid.

Hdrox88! Im not comming off with a know it all attitude! If i knew it all i wouldnt be on this forum asking questions! Im simply sharing my observations.. Thats all. Im completely obsessed with my system in my vehicle just like everyone else on here! Lol all i want is for it to be the best it can be for my budget limitations. I was just lookin for some opinions. Also AARON CLINTON.. No offense to anyone but i actually purchased some zed products in the last few years and had a HORRIBLE experience. Bought a minotaur 2 and ended up with a sundown and am utterly satisfied with the sundown 1200d! Pushes my icon wonderfully!

What was wrong with the Minotaur?  I have one and it has been excellent and is one of the test bed amps for SSA subwoofers.

Aririved broken! Came on but made no power and was sending a weird noise through my components. Sent it back and when it arived back in my hands it was still broken!! Same problem.. I returned it for a refund and i got my refund in check form minus 60 in shipping charges!! So basically wasted like 2-3 months of my time and lost 120 bucks in shipping costs!! Started to doubt my wiring till i bought the sundown 1200d and its been blasting the icon at one ohm for like a year and a half now!! Also a friend of mine bought a minotaur and the four channel from zed at the same time and they were both broken!!! Guess the amps couldnt handle the trek from cali to the east coast... Sucks cause i like to support american made shit but i am very pleased with my sundown and will probly buy another bigger one for sub duty..

Also m5 i live on the east coast but i rolled out to st paul on business and did a dealer search for arc and found a place called audio / video extreme in st cloud i believe was the town...

hope that isn't where ncc works lol

Very nice people! Fucked me on shipping but still a good deal

Ah, st cloud is 80mi from minny

Yeah! U in minny? Not a bad area! I go out there bout once a year or so to play around with the flight sim at the guard base