Steve Henderson

Where is my order

Order number usually helps. When and what did you order?

What did you order?  If it was an SSA sub you did read that there's a 21+ "BUSINESS DAY" wait time, right?

I placed an order for a pair of 10" DCON'S on the 30th of June and don't expect to see them for another two or three weeks.  Have patience, the hand built goodness will get to you when it's done being built.

Ah, I see.  I would imagine that with the sale they've had going on that they are very likely backed up pretty bad.  It's true they're not the best at updating build times on the site, but it's worth the wait.  My Q's have been the best subs I've spent money on EVER.  I should be able to say the same about my SSA XCON soon as well.

I have never received a sub from FI in less than 30 days. 

30-45 is normal

About 1.5 month for my Zcon : I live in a foreign country, with 10 shipping days. So you should not wait too long.

My order was made during sales, so it was longer as usual.

Don't even try to send emails, just wait. It's hard, but worth it !

Well I was told in a message the subs would be shipped last wed. Still no tracking number, no follow up message, and no answer to my message. I guess they are so busy or the product is so bad ass that no customer service is required.

Well I was told in a message the subs would be shipped last wed. Still no tracking number, no follow up message, and no answer to my message. I guess they are so busy or the product is so bad ass that no customer service is required.

Lmao, join the crowd man. I think we all felt like that at some point who has bought FI subs. But once they arrive you will be a happy customer. Even though I dont run FI anymore they do make badass subs. 

Dont be suprised if they are sitting on your porch when you get home. Hell I think one time they sent me a tracking number after the sub arrived at my house. haha

Yeah man, wait time is to be expected. You will enjoy the build quality for sure.