Sign in to follow this  
rail_ibn

APO Shipping

Hello everyone! I am a completely satisfied SSA customer who is looking to continue doing business with SSA. I am Active Duty military and currently stationed at Spangdahlem AB in Germany. I recently tried to place an order and have something shipped here to my APO address (ZIP:09123). I was unable to complete my order and received this message "Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address." Does SSA not ship to APO addresses? Thank you!

E-mail them directly. They will ship to APO. As UPS is their standard delivary, they need to manually enter it for USPS.

J

Yes, please shoot us an email and we can help.

Also, don't forget that anything can be shipped to an APO if it less than 75 pounds.  You can have it mailed to a family member and then have them forward it to your APO address or use a place like "Ship It APO".

I had everything from gun optics to paints sent to me in Germany that the vendors wouldn't send directly...

Well.... I sent TWO emails and didnt receive a response... Somebody please help

Well.... I sent TWO emails and didnt receive a response... Somebody please help

If you sent them to Aaron he will respond as soon as he has the information for you.

Im not sure who it goes to but I sent them to who ever gets the email on the "contact us" page.

Im not sure who it goes to but I sent them to who ever gets the email on the "contact us" page.

Only received one, just responded. :)