Sign in to follow this  
Z71FarmTag

Box Builder (Oklahoma)

I'm looking for a box builder near Oklahoma City, or anywhere in this state!  I've attempted to contact McGovney Designs several times, but haven't heard back from him.  So, are there any Oklahomans on here that can point me in the right direction for a good builder.  Thanks

I am in tulsa, but i have no idea. Im just gonna bite the bullet and build it myself.

I take that back.  McGovney Designs Look in the custom fabricators section. he is located in guthrie bro. Looks like he does sick work im in tulsa and im gonna have him build my two 18's box for me

I take that back.  McGovney Designs Look in the custom fabricators section. he is located in guthrie bro. Looks like he does sick work im in tulsa and im gonna have him build my two 18's box for me

You may read the second sentence in my original post.

Gotcha . Reading > Me . I looked at his Facebook and there was a number on there I'm going to give it a shot 2m. I'll post if I contact him.

Gotcha . Reading > Me . I looked at his Facebook and there was a number on there I'm going to give it a shot 2m. I'll post if I contact him.

I've sent text messages, and facebook messages.  Haven't had any luck.  I'm sure he stays pretty busy with school, internship, and everyday life.  If you get in contact with him let me know.  I'm just hesitant to call him, due to his schedule.