Sign in to follow this  

So spoke to some guys on Facebook, who go by the name of 

JS Ultimate Alternators 

haven't heard much about them and wanting to see

if ill get a good buy or should i save a few $ more

Anyone?

never heard of them. 

From what I've seen and read they're a fairly new outfit but the people buying them are loving them so far. They have videos showing output comparable to Mechman's alts and for the price seem to be a bargain. However being so new in the game, only time will tell on the reliability. I just got a quote for my '04 xB from them a couple of days ago on a 220 amp. For the price quoted I think I'm going to give it a shot!

Ive heard of him. If your connected on FB, idk how you CANT. He posts in pages every F*cking second. 
anyways, all i hear is that he re cases used alternators and sells them for a cheaper price. 

My opinion is Saving. Honestly, if your going to invest and do car audio to the point where you need to buy good and reliable equipment then id rather spend 500 on a alt, rather than cheaping out a bit. I was in your position, i almost bought from him and excessive amperage. But then i was convicted to go with singer. Why? because if you look for reviews on excessive, or irragi or ultimate sounds, you will either find negative things or nothing. Im not saying that they make shitty products, im saying id go with the one that has the best reviews. Which is Singer in my opinion. 

Singer all the damn way

singer

singer.

ily.