Johnbuhdon

order# 9856

I'm so tired of ssa store.. I ordered my amp June 4th. The amp came with no extra box and the amp was left in the rain by ups. I have been fighting with these ssa a s s holes for almost two months about getting a new amp. They don't answer emails or phone calls. All they care about is sales. Now I'm sitting with subs that will never get played cause I don't have another 300 dollars to waste on another amp. Do not buy from ssa store!!!!!!! Do not buy from ssa store!!!!!!!Do not buy from ssa store!!!!!!!

If the amplifier was damaged during shipping, that is a UPS issue

I ordered a crescendo s1500.1. Crescendo told me to send it in for repair and to get in contact with ssa store for warranty. Ssa store has dodged me and told me it's out of their hands via text.. now after over a month they told me to report a claim with ups so they can get paid again for the amp. I don't have the stuff inside the box cause I sent it to crescendo. Ups can't inspect the box for claim.

So if I call crescendo they say ssa store should replace the amp and if I call they don't answer or they say it's out of their hands...

Curious why the delivery driver did not put it in a dry area or even put it in a plastic bag if it was raining when delivered.

I have packages from ups and FedEx every day rain or shine and they have always done their part to keep it dry if it was raining.

I am sorry, but that is not true.  I am answering emails all day constantly.  Mark and Josh are on the phones most all of the time.  Mark spoke to you twice this week on the phone already.  The phone gets answered and emails get answered, so please do not try to make that up and don't dare call us assholes.

This is a UPS claim.  We have to wait until UPS approves the claim.  We are not going to just send free equipment out based on someones word.  We would be out of business years ago.  Again, we have to wait for the claim.

I have had used sub woofers delivered and amplifiers delivered in far worse boxes with little to no protection, in the rain and every time UPS has put a clear plastic bag over it. One more layer of cardboard is not going to make a difference in a rainstorm if what happened as you say it happened.   

So either Crescendo needs to repair it and ship it back or UPS needs to approve the claim and then the repair/shipment will be paid for.

I have spoke with you twice this week.  Crescendo has spoken to you numerous times, telling me different versions then your telling us, you are clearly trying to play Crescendo against SSA to get a free amp, all because you hooked up a wet amp against your better judgement.

Let UPS claims sort this out like I told you yesterday on the phone ("Dodging" you), and it will get resolved when they cut us a check, end of story.

If you are sick of us because we have policies and don't just give $300 amps away, I am truly sorry, but to be honest, we are sick of your games, we don't need a customer like you.

Sorry to be so harsh, but enough is enough, you try and act like this is our fault?  UPS will take care of it, end of story.

Maybe it wasn't raining when it was delivered Idk. All I know is I've gotten multiple answers from both parties and if I was told to file a claim when I first emailed and called I would be able to show ups inspectors the contents. Now the amp and inside contents of the box was sent to crescendo repair center. Most likely ups will not pay the claim and I'll be stuck with no amp.. do you realize two months waiting for a amp is too much? I shouldn't have to call, email, and file claims to get my equipment. Someone should have been stepped up on this. The customer shouldn't have to go threw this.

You were asked to initiate the claim, if you did not, that is your own fault.  The claim is now initiated, UPS has contacted me already, this will be over in 10 days, happens once in a while, but it happens, nothing I can do about.  Out of my hands once UPS takes the package.  

I hope it works out but I'm irritated. I bet you would be angry if you were in my shoes.

I hope it works out but I'm irritated. I bet you would be angry if you were in my shoes.

I have been in your shoes, but I didn't take it out on the shipper, took it out on UPS, the people that lost/left package, as it's their fault.

Just Saying...

99% of the time UPS will pay the claim, just give it a few days, and all will be right in the world.

Did UPS say they can help?

They asked about a package inspection. I said no cause I already sent the amp to crescendo for repair last month. Crescendo said it can't be repaired and ssa should replace the amp.

That's the first thing you should have done was file a claim against UPS. 

The amp didn't come dead. It came wet. I let it dry for a few days and I played it for maybe 4 days less than 2 hrs play time then it stopped working. I got a heart beat sound coming from my sub with the volume on zero. I emailed ssa and crescendo the same email about the issue. Crescendo called back within a couple hours saying sorry for the inconvenience and please send in the amp to their repair center in new port Richey with the rma# in the email they sent me also. Ssa never replied to emails.. I finally got a hold of them by phone/txt and they said crescendo should warranty it out of their hands... Wasn't till last week they told me to do a ups claim.

The amp didn't come dead. It came wet. I let it dry for a few days and I played it for maybe 4 days less than 2 hrs play time then it stopped working. I got a heart beat sound coming from my sub with the volume on zero. I emailed ssa and crescendo the same email about the issue. Crescendo called back within a couple hours saying sorry for the inconvenience and please send in the amp to their repair center in new port Richey with the rma# in the email they sent me also. Ssa never replied to emails.. I finally got a hold of them by phone/txt and they said crescendo should warranty it out of their hands... Wasn't till last week they told me to do a ups claim.

You should know better if it comes wet file a claim with ups. Not try and use it first and then have problems. If I receive a delicate package wet I go right to ups first.

Yeah well I never had to do this much work for something I paid for and so now I know. Ssa should have sent the amp in a box to protect the amp also. I worked in a mailroom before. FedEx packages had less damage usually..

Yeah well I never had to do this much work for something I paid for and so now I know. Ssa should have sent the amp in a box to protect the amp also. I worked in a mailroom before. FedEx packages had less damage usually..

SSA has the best customer service. Don't blame them on your mistake.

I received a big amp from Fedex, and I realized the box was wet when I got it. Fedex told me to fill a claim immediately, and they took pictures of the package. (I received the amplifier at their office).

Hopefully the amp was not wet, only the packaging, so everything worked fine. I did not fill no claim. :)

How can you blame SSA for a shipping issue ? Isn't it UPS problem ?  There is something or someone wrong somewhere !